• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SE Corner / South / SW Corner

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Constantly hundreds of seats free in these areas of the ground, should have been discussed about moving them to the one stand and filling that area and cover the corners with flags or something.

Constantly hundreds of seats free in these areas of the ground, should have been discussed about moving them to the one stand and filling that area and cover the corners with flags or something.
More incentives to get fans in to the ground along with playing football that doesn't bore people to death would help.

The club try endless things to improve the "matchday experience" but the simple fact is we just need to produce a team that is entertaining to watch and looks to try and win games

Rocket science it isnt!

Am i missing something? We haven't played a league game this season yet to say the word "constantly"

Am i missing something? We haven't played a league game this season yet to say the word "constantly"
It is true, I sit in the South stand and there have been masses of empty seats for the last couple of seasons. I don't know how many season tickets the club have sold this year but I doubt it's more than last.

Lots of people with season tickets only showed up for a handful of games last season, the attendance would often be announced as over 17,000 yet a massive portion of the South stand was empty

No you are right, but if you’ve been going every year for the past few seasons you would have noticed it’s the same areas.

It is true, I sit in the South stand and there have been masses of empty seats for the last couple of seasons. I don't know how many season tickets the club have sold this year but I doubt it's more than last.

Lots of people with season tickets only showed up for a handful of games last season, the attendance would often be announced as over 17,000 yet a massive portion of the South stand was empty
Apparently we’ve sold 9.5K which is 5K less than last season.

Apparently we’ve sold 9.5K which is 5K less than last season.
I'm not sure we have ever had 14.5k season ticket holders even in the glory days of the Premier League

Back then we had

3k tickets retained back for away fans
(I think) 2k tickets for walk up fans
Plus the hospitality places that are sold on a game by game basis

I cant remember every figure but I think broadly 12-14k was our max ST sale then!

I'd be amazed if we even had 12k last year (but happy to be wrong)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back