• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Millwall v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could hear Hymns & Arias on the foreign comms I've got just then, where is that coming from?

They are killing us at set pieces, lucky not to have conceded.
I think the main issue is Woodmans lack of commanding, Freestone would be collecting them all day.

karnataka said:
I could hear Hymns & Arias on the foreign comms I've got just then, where is that coming from?

Tank and the boys have just turned up - they were heading towards Rhossilli but took a wrong turned at Sketty Lights

We’ve had more shots on target today than we’ve had for weeks, so that’s definitely an improvement.

JackFish said:
We’ve had more shots on target today than we’ve had for weeks, so that’s definitely an improvement.

Feels like someone has switched the lights on doesn't it.

This looks so much better

Ok we needed a bit of luck, we are at least starting to look like a football team again

Copamundial said:
If this club is going to get back to playing the way we have for the last decade then it’s vital that we retain the likes of Routs at the club in some capacity.

Pound for pound arguably one of our best buys ever, classy and inventive on the ball, yes he has his poor games but overall he’s an outstanding footballer.

Ever present during the clubs most successful period ever. Disrespected and written off year after year but he isn't to blame for the fact he hasn't been replaced. He should start every game that's left this season

Ayew's support for Cooper is heartening. Seems the squad are still playing for him. Thankfully the supporters aren't there to stick their oar in. I'm not supporting Cooper there, he and we've been abject. But whilst the poison is contained to social media, there's a chance he can galvanise the squad and finish the season as strongly as last

they might have done, but his tactics got us to the top part of the table, we ran out of steam, looks today like we might be finding our pace again

monmouth said:
This looks so much better

Ok we needed a bit of luck, we are at least starting to look like a football team again

Cooper told the players "passy passy make chances".

Akajack said:
they might have done, but his tactics got us to the top part of the table, we ran out of steam, looks today like we might be finding our pace again
we weren't playing hoofball last Sept

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back