• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/2023 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4Jack said:
The sight of him laughing with the players walking on the pitch is absolutely sickening

Especially as it was with Millwall players, even putting his arm around one of them while chuckling.

The fact that people can look at that and say it was ok or acceptable shows how far we've sunk. People are getting so used to us losing in an awful fashion week in, week out that a narrow(ish) away loss is seen as ok.

Sure, you can't win the all, but dear god...the same old awful suicide football is still there, the lack of urgency...awful recruitment with Fisher being the worst culprit...it's all still there.

Resolvenjack said:
Especially as it was with Millwall players, even putting his arm around one of them while chuckling.

He does the same in his pressers, like that sneering grin as if it's all a joke to him.

Copamundial said:
He was the great hope ifyou listened to some, has no pace, can’t head the ball and is as one footed as Long John Silver.
You don't rate him, we get that, but he did ok tonight, not spectacular but he was ok and got 2 shots on target which was 2 more than most of our players. He was way better than Cullen, for example, who I don't recall being involved at any stage tonight. And he's no more one footed than Lee Trundle was.

Swanjaxs said:
It's come to the point that even Russell Martin must be embarrassed he's still in a job

He’ll say that was a brilliant performance and we were dreadfully unlucky not to win.

And a laughing Russell Martin to finish it off, his rubbing our noses into the shìt troops, absolute fùcking cùnt

As I thought/predicted few weeks back, we wont win more than 1 game till close of play.
If we don't go down having not won for over 17/18 games perhaps we should look at it as a weird badge of honour.
Russ must think this is a fckn easy life.
Keep losing and keep my job.

Play ok
Concede
Actually threaten when the other team has sat back
Praise the spirit of the players

Like a broken record.

This is as far away from the ‘Swansea Way’ as it’s possible to imagine.

We lack pace, width, creativity, guile, talent and tactics.

Until Martin goes we are stuffed.

I've always said to get relegated from this division you need to be proper shite.

Well I never expected us to go out of our way to test that hypothesis..

Londonlisa2001 said:
This is as far away from the ‘Swansea Way’ as it’s possible to imagine.

We lack pace, width, creativity, guile, talent and tactics.

Until Martin goes we are stuffed.

Until the owners go we are stuffed

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back