• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/2023 | The Official Match Thread | Millwall FC v Swansea City FC | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Especially as it was with Millwall players, even putting his arm around one of them while chuckling.

That did it for me. Smiling. He has no love for this club or us fans.

Get
Rid
Now

LeonWasTheDog's said:
One of our best players.

Aye, it’s enough to make you weep.

I’ve stopped caring. I watched that with no emotion at all and feel nothing now. I’m done until he’s gone. Relegation? Honestly couldn’t give a toss.

Copamundial said:
He was the great hope ifyou listened to some, has no pace, can’t head the ball and is as one footed as Long John Silver.

Who’s ever said he was the great hope? I’ve never seen anyone say that.

As far as the team performance it was better than for a while. In saying that all our problems showed through.They score from a scramble, we didn't. The second poor keeping. Ntcham miss in the first half and a couple of half chances in the second half but we don't play on the front foot. No pace to worry them.

Shows how poor the division is that with all our failings we looked the better team tonight

monmouth said:
Aye, it’s enough to make you weep.

I’ve stopped caring. I watched that with no emotion at all and feel nothing now. I’m done until he’s gone. Relegation? Honestly couldn’t give a toss.

Yep. I must admit I watch us now without feeling any emotion. Just resignation and gallows humour when it inevitably goes tits up. I can’t see it changing under the yanks either, even when Martin goes.

3swan said:
As far as the team performance it was better than for a while. In saying that all our problems showed through.They score from a scramble, we didn't. The second poor keeping. Ntcham miss in the first half and a couple of half chances in the second half but we don't play on the front foot. No pace to worry them.

Shows how poor the division is that with all our failings we looked the better team tonight

Thing is, that's you and others getting sucked into his nonsense. He wants to look like we dominate games. Results/winning is secondary to this tw@t.

3swan said:

We were not the better team

3swan said:

Agreed. Better than I've seen for a while, but at the end of the day still not good enough. If it hadn't been for Ntchams suicide pass, we might have got something.

sainthelens said:
Thing is, that's you and others getting sucked into his nonsense. He wants to look like we dominate games. Results/winning is secondary to this tw@t.

Maybe if you read my other posts you wouldn't have posted that.

My eyes are wide open and he needs to go.

Tonight I thought we were the better team of two poor teams, which shows the standard of the league.

We've been sh*t for so long, posters can't rationalise of what they see, that performance tonight was dog sh*t, Millwall decided to get in our faces for 10 minutes, scored two goals and simply sat on it pretty comfortably except for a freak goal and one chance Piroe had, we were abysmal

Genuinely feel sorry for anyone who can see any positives from tonight, another nail in our coffin

Shit team, shit manager, shit players, shit kit, shit badge (bring back the black swan), shit owners, shit home attendances, shit scouting system, shit tactics….

We are rapidly in decline and I warned everyone of this last season. It was obvious to everyone apart from the few deludeds who thought Big Russ was Pep Guardiola the Second.

3swan said:
Maybe if you read my other posts you wouldn't have posted that.

My eyes are wide open and he needs to go.

Tonight I thought we were the better team of two poor teams, which shows the standard of the league.

But we were not the better team, Millwall were

Roger said:
s**t team, s**t manager, s**t players, s**t kit, s**t badge (bring back the black swan), s**t owners, s**t home attendances, s**t scouting system, s**t tactics….

I know emotions are running high and we are all sometimes guilty of hyperbole, but that away kit is shite though isn’t it?

Also instead of Fisher’s goalkeeping gloves, couldn’t we give him some of those comic foam false hands? Might confuse the opposition, or at least provoke pity?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back