• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
nah ill ask you about your shitty club. Or how about the bullying in the youth team? f*****g vile club even down to the kids

Just aswell we’ve always had the best supporters hey....we even support our country

ahhh well done princess, best supporters but not in numbers tho surely?? Remember vincent tong built that red monstrosity that only gets used for wales games??

benny said:
Looking forward to this....for once.

Will you "rebrand" yourself once more, and come back on here as a Swans supporter again when the first ever South Wales double is achieved on Saturday evening?

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:
Looking forward to this....for once.

Will you "rebrand" yourself once more, and come back on here as a Swans supporter again when the first ever South Wales double is achieved on Saturday evening?

Good thinking I’ll have think a new username? I’ll come back as benedict when we then beat you in the playoff final ok :D

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

Good thinking I’ll have think a new username? I’ll come back as benedict when we then beat you in the playoff final ok :D

Yes Bennydick, that you down to a t 👍

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Yes Bennydick, that you down to a t 👍

:lol:

eteb said:
ahhh well done princess, best supporters but not in numbers tho surely?? Remember vincent tong built that red monstrosity that only gets used for wales games??

That’s odd I’ve been in those seats about 10 times watching wales biggest club

benny said:
eteb said:

Another load of bolloxs Benny, you haven't been for years, you've said many times you've fallen out of love with the game, haven't you...

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Another load of bolloxs Benny, you haven't been for years, you've said many times you've fallen out of love with the game, haven't you...

I have but when I do get dragged there it’s always up there as it’s mainly where free seats are. They opened it up a few times in the championship too like the wolves game ( when we missed 2 pens in injury time), reading, West Ham, Chelsea farce a few more I’ve forgotten.. can’t recall the last game I went too mind :roll:

MEET THE REF

The referee for the South Wales derby on Saturday evening is Paul Tierney – a Premier League referee taking charge of his first Championship game of the season. Tierney was promoted to the Premier League list back in 2014/15 and his first game after that promotion was in charge of the Swans when we...

Read more

Paul-Tierney-3.jpg

In simple terms the scum have got better since the first game, we have regressed the last few weeks so it brings the two closer.
Saying that, the scum have a proper mental block when it comes to playing us, add to that they really have to win for any play off ambitions whilst juggling with the thought of being on the end of the first ever double. All in all they arnt very good, any improvement from us should see us win this. But we need to turn up.
Home win 1-0.

Fireboy said:
We aren't confident are we looking at the vote.

Why is that? You usually play blinders when the bluebirds show up?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back