• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
benny said:
Swanjaxs said:
Will you "rebrand" yourself once more, and come back on here as a Swans supporter again when the first ever South Wales double is achieved on Saturday evening?

Good thinking I’ll have think a new username? I’ll come back as benedict when we then beat you in the playoff final ok :D

Ben Wa Balls suits you

A 0-0 bore draw on the Cards given how both teams set up. Edit - actually I've no idea how Crapduff set up, but McCarthy is the king of killing a game of football.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
A 0-0 bore draw on the Cards given how both teams set up. Edit - actually I've no idea how Crapduff set up, but McCarthy is the king of killing a game of football.

I honestly think we'll turn up on Saturday, don't ask me why I'm predicting this, but 2-0 us.

Just a gut feeling kid 🤷‍♂️

Swanjaxs said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

I honestly think we'll turn up on Saturday, don't ask me why I'm predicting this, but 2-0 us.

Or just because you have seen my post on the indy, kid 😉

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Keith's site?

Honestly FB I haven't looked at that site for weeks, I've took myself off lol.

Did you say the same?

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:

Keith's site?

Did you say the same?

Aye, I put that i am confident that we will be up for this game and we will do the six fingered twats 😁👍

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:
Keith's site?

Did you say the same?

Aye, I put that i am confident that we will be up for this game and we will do the six fingered twats 😁👍

Good man!!!!

Swanjaxs said:
Fireboy said:

Does that bulb Benny post over there anymore kid?

Nah the righties have seen him off, the lily livered on here who keep replying to him keep the inbred twat coming back.

Swansea City and Cardiff City will go head to head at the Liberty Stadium with Steve Cooper saying clearly “We all know this is as big as it gets in South Wales” but is it really as big when the fans are not there to create the atmosphere. Now, don’t get me wrong, this means […]

Read more

Swansea-City-fans-50-1068x580.jpg

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Nah the righties have seen him off, the lily livered on here who keep replying to him keep the inbred twat coming back.

Inbreds lol you got issues fireboy. You lot have a terrible rep throughout the uk for being the outback, back in the casual days you were clueless tramps, the joke of Wales. The fact you never followed your country abroad until the Euros when every twat went makes you an even bigger joke.
If you haven’t seen the documentary on swansea then check it out, it’s called the hills have eyes.
Think I might take a nose back in the other site, I hate the far right with a passion and that fat twat pencoed is no doubt hiding over there.

Fireboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

We will see about that :D

Steve Cooper leads the Swans in search of history against Cardiff City tomorrow when he looks to maintain his unbeaten derby record and deliver the first ever league double in the fixture. Cooper’s previous three derbies have seen the Swans triumph twice and draw once and he will be looking to continue...

Read more

Cooper-Cardiff.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back