• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fucking embarrassed to have lost to that shower of shit.

we created enugh chacnes agaisnt those cunts to win 5 games. Not even that arsed any more, fish eyes has completely sapped all excitement for football out of me. Fuck off to Palace and hoof it to Benteke you cunt

Say what you want about Whittaker, he had 3 or 4 shocking moments but he didn't shy away and was at least getting involved in the game which is more than Lowe has been doing. I'd give him more time to settle

Whole game all I heard on commentary was McCarthy and Connor encouraging from the sidelines. Sod all from Cooper and our mob

Evanski said:
f*****g embarrassed to have lost to that shower of s**t.

this, typical horrible performance from the vermin cunts. We are awful but we still fcking killed them

Tried everything in second half. Scum defended well. Gutted but not for lack of heart or effort but also with some of the bile on here as well

BLAZE said:
Say what you want about Whittaker, he had 3 or 4 shocking moments but he didn't shy away and was at least getting involved in the game which is more than Lowe has been doing. I'd give him more time to settle

he was excellent. 19 years old that was a great performance, showed some fucking balls to get on the ball and play. Him and Lowe for me now

they love a jammy inside of the post get out of jail card too, like celina last year.

The derby double is cursed, how we havent got at least 2 goals there is a joke.

Also thank fuck that we "didnt hvae the money fo Wilson" hes fucking awful

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back