• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cardiff needed to do nothing after scoring, so I am going to congratulate the cunts.

As to us. Ok this is raw. 1) I don't really care whether Cooper has done a good job or not. He is absolutely not what we need now. The thought of him and us in the prem is truly scary. He has nothing that Clement didn't have, or Carvahal. If we were going to follow potter with him, we really might as well have stuck with them. 2) Ayew is not a very good player, even at this level. Ridiculously overhyped and overpaid. 3) We got what we deserved, for all the huffing and puffing. The team plays in the Manager's image. Cowards, passing on the responsibility and taking the easy option every time. 4) I'm not even fed up or disappointed. It felt inevitable from the start, and when I saw our approach, I didn't much care what happened. 5) It'll be play off semi final surrender again, and I can live with that given the thought of a promotion. Better manager. Build again. Properly. Not this garbage. I hate to say it, but like Brentford. They may be a point below but in attitude they are light years ahead.

Ok bollocks, I'm going to watch the frogs probably smash Wales no in the rugby just to complete a lovely day. Goodnight all.

Magic_Michu said:
westside said:
spineless pile of sh1t

Don’t agree with that... I think they showed some fight and passion in the 2nd half.

I have to disagree, didn't think we showed that much fight, not compared to Cardiff

Getting a 12 hour ban on Twitter for calling Jason Perry an odious little freak is the only positive I can take out of today 🙃

monmouth said:
Cardiff needed to do nothing after scoring, so I am going to congratulate the cunts.

As to us. Ok this is raw. 1) I don't really care whether Cooper has done a good job or not. He is absolutely not what we need now. The thought of him and us in the prem is truly scary. He has nothing that Clement didn't have, or Carvahal. If we were going to follow potter with him, we really might as well have stuck with them. 2) Ayew is not a very good player, even at this level. Ridiculously overhyped and overpaid. 3) We got what we deserved, for all the huffing and puffing. The team plays in the Manager's image. Cowards, passing on the responsibility and taking the easy option every time. 4) I'm not even fed up or disappointed. It felt inevitable from the start, and when I saw our approach, I didn't much care what happened. 5) It'll be play off semi final surrender again, and I can live with that given the thought of a promotion. Better manager. Build again. Properly. Not this garbage. I hate to say it, but like Brentford. They may be a point below but in attitude they are light years ahead.

Ok bollocks, I'm going to watch the frogs probably smash Wales no in the rugby just to complete a lovely day. Goodnight all.

I can’t stand Andre Ayew... he struts arounds like he’s the dogs bollards, demands the ball... but he’s really a bit sh*t really.

People go on about his workrate... I haven’t seen that for months.

eteb said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
First half awful. Second half created loads. We don’t have a striker. It’s been obvious all season. Manager wanted one. Signed two American internationals.

There’s a lot to criticise but with someone like Brewster in the team we’d have won it. Whittaker had about three or four chances a great striker at this level would have scored.

Simple as that.

give over Lisa, if he wanted a f*****g striker why spaff 1.5 mil on whittaker and lowe? Your argument is redundant. The "no striker' his is excuse now hes been fuckig found out

What on Earth makes you think he chose Lowe?

Terrible 1st half. Must better 2nd half, although they did sit back allowing us more possession.
Lack of killer instinct up front, showed today. They put in a big defensive effort in the 2nd half.
Whittaker seems to have divided opinion on here. I thought he had a good game. More to come there.

Lifelong said:
Cardiff defended for their lives and deserved the win,
They reversed the plan, they did an us on us ;)

Plans ripped too pieces now, new one penned for the play offs.

Were we actually any good in the second half, or did they just let us have the ball knowing we wouldn’t break them down?

Libertarian said:
Terrible 1st half. Must better 2nd half, although they did sit back allowing us more possession.
Lack of killer instinct up front, showed today. They put in a big defensive effort in the 2nd half.
Whittaker seems to have divided opinion on here. I thought he had a good game. More to come there.

He did ok. He’s just not the championship ready striker we need at this point. He may become a very good player. Positioning is good to get chances. First touch is Ok. He’s not ready. He’s all we have. It’s not good enough.

Where is that American winger anyway? Is he injured?

Londonlisa2001 said:
eteb said:
give over Lisa, if he wanted a f*****g striker why spaff 1.5 mil on whittaker and lowe? Your argument is redundant. The "no striker' his is excuse now hes been fuckig found out

What on Earth makes you think he chose Lowe?

You’re right he ran out of England u20s

Libertarian said:

More to come from him... but agree with Cooper for once here. Shouldn’t be starting. Lacks that composure that experience and age will hopefully give him. Give him 15-20 mins at the end of games against tired legs - oh I forgot... Cooper isn’t a fan of subs.

Libertarian said:

I thought we played pretty well last 25 mins of the first half. Better than the second in a way. As you say, the main reason we had loads of the ball second half was because they camped on the edge of their box. yet we didn't have the answer and Cooper got more desperate with his subs. It was classic McCarthy performance and Cooper struggled to cope with it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back