• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Londonlisa2001 said:
eteb said:
if wed turned up from minute 1 it would have been another f*****g pasting, however cooper the coward striikes again

Who do you think we should appoint then?

All this anti Cooper stuff is just deliberate deflection from the actual issue isn’t it.

So, what's the issue then...

Enlighten us đź‘Ť

eteb said:
you were vile back then too. Funny thing is i bet even watford and brentford fans wanted us to win today as literally every club in this country despises cardiff city and everything they stand for. A vile club from top to bottom as evidenced from the Sala debacle and the bullying in the youth teams. The Welsh Millwall in reputation and playing style. A truly disgusing club and fanbase with all their self entitlement

You really are the only people that think this and most of your normal fans don’t either, just the fundamentals on here.
Watford fans want you to win today :lol: i like it....also reading the Brentford forums after all your late late cheating lately I really don’t think you are very popular at all.

exactly, shes talking absolute shit. Suppsedly if we had a 9 we'd be playing like Barca again

benny said:
eteb said:
you were vile back then too. Funny thing is i bet even watford and brentford fans wanted us to win today as literally every club in this country despises cardiff city and everything they stand for. A vile club from top to bottom as evidenced from the Sala debacle and the bullying in the youth teams. The Welsh Millwall in reputation and playing style. A truly disgusing club and fanbase with all their self entitlement

You really are the only people that think this and most of your normal fans don’t either, just the fundamentals on here.
Watford fans want you to win today :lol: i like it....also reading the Brentford forums after all your late late cheating lately I really don’t think you are very popular at all.

you are hated UK wide you fucking muppet. Murdering your own (sorry he wasnt yours remember) striker, bullying at youth level, chopra, bothroyd, madine, ledley, kavannagh, mcnaughten, morrison, flint, mccormack, all fucking vile scum of the earth people all playing for you horrible cunts. FFS it was well known that Madine used to pay people to fight him in cardiff city centre, players pissing in the middle of chippy lane, i could go on. Vile cunts

eteb said:
benny said:

you are hated UK wide you f*****g muppet. Murdering your own (sorry he wasnt yours remember) striker, bullying at youth level, chopra, bothroyd, madine, ledley, kavannagh, mcnaughten, morrison, flint, mccormack, all f*****g vile scum of the earth people all playing for you horrible cunts. FFS it was well known that Madine used to pay people to fight him in cardiff city centre, players pissing in the middle of chippy lane, i could go on. Vile cunts

:lol: You’ve lost it mate. Murder? The guy turned the flight WE arranged for him down ffs....bullying? Really? Like that’s never ever gone on.
Madine was a freak show who cost us 6 million ffs..he got more than he bargained for one night and was never seen doing that again. As for the others tell me what has Joe Ledley ever done wrong? Or any of them? Chops maybe but he had a serious gambling problem which I’m sure many can relate too. You need to see a doctor dude, you ain’t well.

benny said:
eteb said:
jog on mate ffs

Yeah your pissed as your club never showed up today...end of

yeah 75% possession and 25 shots but no we didnt turn up. You on the other hand 5 shots in first 30 minutes and didnt get in our box for 60mins after.

Talk about not showing up, how about your lot in the first fixture :rofl: we dont have batter you in the derbys mind, today (result aside), in deember, 3-0 at our place etc etc, yet you gorms spaff a 1-0 here and there

eteb said:
benny said:
Yeah your pissed as your club never showed up today...end of

yeah 75% possession and 25 shots but no we didnt turn up. You on the other hand 5 shots in first 30 minutes and didnt get in our box for 60mins after.

Talk about not showing up, how about your lot in the first fixture :rofl: we dont have batter you in the derbys mind, today (result aside), in deember, 3-0 at our place etc etc, yet you gorms spaff a 1-0 here and there

You can have all the possession you want, I was watching too, you do nothing with it, just panic eventually and lump it down the lines in the end. You all moan on here about hoofing it after tapping it about a bit. Derby had something like 70% at ours a few weeks ago, laughable, they were worse than you and lost 4-0 was it? Stats mean nothing. You got done, outplayed.

mighty proud of that arent you, that fucking shit is ingrained in your filthy clubs DNA. Dirty cunt cloggers - what is it with all you gormy freaks at the back too? All 20 foot, slicked back grease ball pony tails ffs. Flint the new beckenbauer now is he? Hated him 6 months ago.

Any other day you lose that comfortably. Not to worry thought, I'd wager my house on us getting back to the prem long long before you you rat

REPORTS, REACTIONS AND RATINGS

Match Report - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/03/20/cardiff-city-take-home-derby-bragging-rights/

Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/03/20/swansea-v-cardiff-player-ratings/

Steve Cooper - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/03/20/cooper-finds-derby-defeat-hard-to-take/

Mick McCarthy - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/03/20/mccarthy-it-was-a-hard-earned-victory/

eteb said:
mighty proud of that arent you, that f*****g s**t is ingrained in your filthy clubs DNA. Dirty c**t cloggers - what is it with all you gormy freaks at the back too? All 20 foot, slicked back grease ball pony tails ffs. Flint the new beckenbauer now is he? Hated him 6 months ago.

Any other day you lose that comfortably. Not to worry thought, I'd wager my house on us getting back to the prem long long before you you rat

Lol lol the final nail in your coffin....woke up in wet pants on the sofa no doubt :lol:

Check out the Brentford forum, they really like you etab

Cheats 0 football 1

Lol

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members