• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I think that’s absolutely right.

We may have sold fewer shirts in San Diego of course. Nothing against our San Diego friends who are very welcome.

maybe you can chuck some money in for this striker then lisa?

It’s not the money. It’s using it wisely. Not on choices from people that don’t know.

:)
Swanjaxs said:
sainthelens said:
Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.
Sorry but Benny deserves absolutely no credit,
Cardiff beat us fair and square, thier fans should drink it in.

But Benny no.

He's no fan of Cardiff city, he's just on here for the bants in he

Not back slapping him at all, just commenting on what we all saw. I feel even less threatened by them even after losing to them. They wont make the play offs, fckn dreadful side. And we are toothless, but will just bout make it.

if wed turned up from minute 1 it would have been another fucking pasting, however cooper the coward striikes again

we all know we are far fucking superior to them and have been for years, leave them have their win and let them fuck their sisters, they need the release with that massive chip on their shoulders

eteb said:
if wed turned up from minute 1 it would have been another f*****g pasting, however cooper the coward striikes again

Who do you think we should appoint then?

All this anti Cooper stuff is just deliberate deflection from the actual issue isn’t it.

Give some credit to Cardiff, they did what they had to do to avoid becoming the first team to concede the double, we on the other hand were totally impotent as an attacking force and got what we deserved.

The second time in two seasons where we could have made history, unfortunately a combination of a lack of quality on the playing front and a manager who’s too slow in making changes on the pitch resulted in the double slipping through our hands again.

whats the issue lisa? Dont give me the no striker rhetoric. You can still set up to play good football and win games even then, which he doesnt do, which is the fucking problem.

Who would i appoint, having thought off the top of my head, and not get paid xxxxx thousand a year to make said decisions, Ishamel at Barnsley or Appleton

Swanjaxs said:
sainthelens said:
Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.

But Benny no.

I don’t deserve any credit do I? Saint wasn’t giving it either, that would never happen whilst the sun rises.... :lol:
I am a fan of cardiff city I just don’t go that much anymore as you well know swanny.
I’ve been to enough aways back in the day, at least 10 visits the vetch...I earnt my stripes and it wasn’t that pretty back then either

you were vile back then too. Funny thing is i bet even watford and brentford fans wanted us to win today as literally every club in this country despises cardiff city and everything they stand for. A vile club from top to bottom as evidenced from the Sala debacle and the bullying in the youth teams. The Welsh Millwall in reputation and playing style. A truly disgusing club and fanbase with all their self entitlement

As much as a defeat hurts. A few thoughts. Smith and Cobango should have started ahead of CH and Naughton. We allowed ourselves to be drawn into a physical battle in the first half that we could never win. Second half we played much better and on another day against a team who didn't defend as if their lives depended on it could have won

I've just moved a few posts in here as people were replying to a post that Badlands made tonight in the match thread from the game in December

Badlands does this most games picks the wrong match thread 😂

benny said:
Swanjaxs said:

But Benny no.

I don’t deserve any credit do I? Saint wasn’t giving it either, that would never happen whilst the sun rises.... :lol:
I am a fan of cardiff city I just don’t go that much anymore as you well know swanny.
I’ve been to enough aways back in the day, at least 10 visits the vetch...I earnt my stripes and it wasn’t that pretty back then either

Oh fuk off you boring little cùnt, I've probably seen more games involving cardiff than you.

The only stripe you have is the yellow one running down you big fat belly 😂

You only get comments on here for comedy value ffs 🤣

Carry on Benny boi 😂😂😂😂😂

sainthelens said:
:)
Swanjaxs said:

But Benny no.

Not back slapping him at all, just commenting on what we all saw. I feel even less threatened by them even after losing to them. They wont make the play offs, fckn dreadful side. And we are toothless, but will just bout make it.

Fair comment SH, came over wrong that did.

Respect 🖤🤍🦢

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back