• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh c’mon peeps, we’re never a promotion side, I’ve watched the swans for forty five years and this team looks nowhere near a top two side or one capable of going up through the play offs.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
He did ok. He’s just not the championship ready striker we need at this point. He may become a very good player. Positioning is good to get chances. First touch is Ok. He’s not ready. He’s all we have. It’s not good enough.

Where is that American winger anyway? Is he injured?

It's a strange time to start relying on him isn't it? A massive ask and he's not up to it yet. Partly through no fault of his own, as he's not been playing games.But also he's still got some developing to do. And a bit of extra body strength wouldn't hurt either.

Remember Brewster made his debut last season in this match which ended 0-0, and many fans wrote that he didn't do much, then the rest is history.

Whittaker did more in this his first match start, than Brewster did, so let's see what happens if he's given a run in the team.

eteb said:
benny said:
:lol: :lol:

surely even you, you deluded little freak, couldnt disagree that you were f*****g killed. What an embarrassing team you have mind, bunch of gormy 10 foot ponces with slicked back pony tails and beards, looks like the christmas fcking nativity out there

Wha you mean? You were terrible until we ran out of steam on about the hour, then we clearly just said right let them have a go....1 shot on target ffs...one! It should have been two or three by half time too.
What happened to the team that destroyed us a few months ago hey?

on the hour - you parked it after 20 minutes you fat nonse. What haoppened to this shit we played? Oh year, still there in mid table you fucking wet wipe. Wipe the cum off your mums chin lovely boy after your first win in 7 years. Cant wait to see the shit you lot get in when Sala's family sue you murderous and your parachute payments run out

Copamundial said:
Oh c’mon peeps, we’re never a promotion side, I’ve watched the swans for forty five years and this team looks nowhere near a top two side or one capable of going up through the play offs.

As much as you are a bunch of JB’s...I’ll leave you with this

https://youtu.be/4WHd2rUnEPw

the last time we beat you in swansea, 1 nil, 3 months later who was happier eh? etab needn’t worry as he was only 5 years old then..... :lol:

It’s just football

benny said:

the last time we beat you in swansea, 1 nil, 3 months later who was happier eh? etab needn’t worry as he was only 5 years old then..... :lol:

It’s just football

That team was miles better than the current lot we’ve got though Benny.

sainthelens said:
benny said:
Where is he?? :roll: Strangely absent :lol:

Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.

FairPlay to you saint :eek:
Like I just said, could history be repeating? 11 years ago was it?

benny said:
sainthelens said:
Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.

Big difference is we had a good young, vibrant team. Sinclair, Allen, Leon, Williams, Borini, Dyer. Now we are a shell

JackFish said:
benny said:

It’s just football

That team was miles better than the current lot we’ve got though Benny.

So was ours, Rambo, bellers, whitingham, jay and chopra.....

A4Jack said:
benny said:

Big difference is we had a good young, vibrant team. Sinclair, Allen, Leon, Williams, Borini, Dyer. Now we are a shell

Crazy to think what that nucleus cost you back then? Feck all I bet plus one of the best managers about as we now know

Copamundial said:

Yeah we're not. And in fairness nobody was expecting us to have anywhere near as good a season as we've had so far. It was always going to be hard to sustain the good run when we haven't got a decent goal scorer in the team. I'd have been happy with scraping the playoffs at the start of the season once we failed to get Brewster and lost Joe.

Cardiff did what we usually do is take the lead and defend the rest of game and they defended well, 2nd half positive display despite the lack of shots on target, we play better when we pass it about and not lump it up the pitch at every opportunity, let’s see where we end up after the last game, plenty more twists and turns, and if we get a play off spot we all would have took that at the start of the season.

As has been said put a striker into that performance and we get at least a point and most likely three

The fact that we couldn't hit the target so many times says it all

And Grimes deserves a three match ban for taking that free kick at the end - an absolute disgrace of a free kick

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back