• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Firmly few can want him to stay now

It's all academic because even the most opportunistic person can see we haven't got the balls to get rid of him

Absolutely poison

Four points ahead of Bournemouth, anyone confident of us staying in the top six? At all?

Seriously though, he has to go!

This is not going to end well if he is still here next season.
Reality is that we won't get promoted and I would feel a cheat if we did..... This will carry into the champ next season and he will eventually go.

Has to go in the summer otherwise we are in massive trouble.

Preston were bottom of the form table, last 6 games they drew 2 and lost 4 and today they pissed all over us. Enough said.

Absolute joke, 4 losses on the bounce after not losing 2 on the bounce all season, no goals scored. Coopers head is elsewhere.

JackFish said:
Four points ahead of Bournemouth, anyone confident of us staying in the top six? At all?

I dont see us getting another point right now.

In one way I was lucky today... I lost my stream just before the goal. Every cloud and all that.

https://twitter.com/touchfarvetched/status/1379097767826620416

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back