• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Match Report https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/05/pathetic-swans-beaten-by-preston-last-minute-winner/

the american owners dont. The chairman does. Those that appoitned cooper are responsible for this shit

Cooperman said:
Anyway, Boris is on BBC1 at 5pm. Turn over and tune in, he will no doubt have something to cheer us all up.

Who needs cheering up? I’m bouncing around the bus stop here with a can of white lightening :D

i have a feeling he will walk actually, palace in bound

JackFish said:
Saying that, I don’t even particularly want us to get in the playoffs. The thought of Cooperball in the Prem makes me want to gouge my own eyes out. I think I’d rather we came seventh and started next season with a manager who can coach players to pass the ball to eachother.

I'm there too. I've no worry at all about us losing the next eight games. None at all.

benny said:
Cooperman said:
Anyway, Boris is on BBC1 at 5pm. Turn over and tune in, he will no doubt have something to cheer us all up.

Who needs cheering up? I’m bouncing around the bus stop here with a can of white lightening :D

bet you are minimum wage bum of Ely

JackFish said:
Saying that, I don’t even particularly want us to get in the playoffs. The thought of Cooperball in the Prem makes me want to gouge my own eyes out. I think I’d rather we came seventh and started next season with a manager who can coach players to pass the ball to eachother.
If we did miss the playoffs from here there is no way they could keep him on, if he didn't walk.

monmouth said:
JackFish said:

I'm there too. I've no worry at all about us losing the next eight games. None at all.

i got hounded for saying that last week, mon. Happily lose the next 8 so this cnt leaves

monmouth said:
JackFish said:

In the long run, might be for the best. Certainly get the attention of our owners.

legoman said:
Cooperman said:

He'll announce that Steve Cooper has been appointed to mastermind the 2nd phase of the vaccine roll out
That would have to be in England: poor dabs.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
We were over achieving and getting all the luck in the world.

We now aren’t.

This is how bad we actually are.

Depressing

It’s been depressing all season. We were just having the luck of hell.

We have a disjointed, slow, unbalanced squad and a manager that isn’t good enough to get more out of them than their basic level. He did for a bit, when we stumbled on a formula that meant we shipped very few goals and could nick the odd one, but since our luck ran out we are what we are.

We have no creativity in the squad at all. None.

Fk me my team depresses me sometimes. Recent results and performances have been just embarressing and makes the whole of Swansea look like a bunch of arseholes. I don't just blame Cooper and the ineffectual bunch of arsewipes that calls themselves our 'team' : the real blame has to be attributed to our absolutely shitehouse owners, who, I reiterate, haven't even visited us in YEARS. CNTS!

Best thing to do is hope for playoffs and get a new manager in for it and go for the 'new manager bounce' to lift the players

eteb said:
the american owners dont. The chairman does. Those that appoitned cooper are responsible for this s**t

You seem to have no idea how it works.

Of course the owners appointed him.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Depressing

It’s been depressing all season. We were just having the luck of hell.

We have a disjointed, slow, unbalanced squad and a manager that isn’t good enough to get more out of them than their basic level. He did for a bit, when we stumbled on a formula that meant we shipped very few goals and could nick the odd one, but since our luck ran out we are what we are.

We have no creativity in the squad at all. None.

Why is there no creativity in this squad? Why don't we have Peterson or Celina? Why couldn't we get a goal out of Gallagher last year despite his performances for Charlton and WBA?

Maybe Arriola was a creative player? Perhaps that's why he wasn't picked

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back