• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyway, Boris is on BBC1 at 5pm. Turn over and tune in, he will no doubt have something to cheer us all up.

Pegojack said:
We've become a very bad joke of a football club. I hope the Yanks are watching, the useless c*nts.

FFS at the end of the last transfer window we were 3rd.
Nothing the Board can do other than sack the manager.

Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/05/swansea-v-preston-north-end-player-ratings/

Cooperman said:
JackFish said:
We’re bad but we’re still finishing above Cardiff.

At this stage this makes me feel about 0.1% better.

I would be very sceptical about us even finishing above Cardiff. Barring a massive change we will not win another match this season. Genuinely cannot think of a team worse than us in the league atm.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Honestly I just don't get WTF has happened to us, it's like we've dropped off a cliff.

We were over achieving and getting all the luck in the world.

We now aren’t.

This is how bad we actually are.

JackFish said:
Four points ahead of Bournemouth, anyone confident of us staying in the top six? At all?

No not at the moment, players heads are dropping as quick as our position.

Saying that, I don’t even particularly want us to get in the playoffs. The thought of Cooperball in the Prem makes me want to gouge my own eyes out. I think I’d rather we came seventh and started next season with a manager who can coach players to pass the ball to eachother.

Cooperman said:
Anyway, Boris is on BBC1 at 5pm. Turn over and tune in, he will no doubt have something to cheer us all up.

If he was our manager we would have won that game 0 - 1 to Preston and we would have been 'errrrr ummm FANTASTIC errrrr.'

Badlands said:
Pegojack said:
We've become a very bad joke of a football club. I hope the Yanks are watching, the useless c*nts.

we blame them when thinks arent going right, as you say no murmours when we were third and playing well / in the play offs last year / under potter.

They dont care a fuck about us but they arent resposible for hiring/firing managers. This is on those who appointed cooper.

eteb said:
Badlands said:

we blame them when thinks arent going right, as you say no murmours when we were third and playing well / in the play offs last year / under potter.

They dont care a f**k about us but they arent resposible for hiring/firing managers. This is on those who appointed cooper.

Sorry, are you saying the board don’t appoint the manager?

lol.

Cooperman said:

He'll announce that Steve Cooper has been appointed to mastermind the 2nd phase of the vaccine roll out

Londonlisa2001 said:
Honestly I just don't get WTF has happened to us, it's like we've dropped off a cliff.

We were over achieving and getting all the luck in the world.

We now aren’t.

This is how bad we actually are.

Depressing

We are doing what happened under Monk, but sadly we havent waited till next season!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back