• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its a welcome change but remember how shit we were with a back 4 last year..

At least it makes the game worth watching. Just to see. They need to be sent out with the right attitude too. No more aimless hoof.

We might have to send Lee Bowyer a box of quality street if this works out.

Were Naughton me Bennett injured? Two of the acceptable performers v Birmingham IMO.
That looks like a back two
Two wing backs
A central midfielder who moves plus two mummies or make room for Whittaker.
If it works great but it looks very unbalanced with a slow midfield.

yep, can see grimes dropping between cb's and leaving a massive gap to Jay. That is, and has been, our biggest problem for a long time

Badlands said:
Were Naughton me Bennett injured? Two of the acceptable performers v Birmingham IMO.
That looks like a back two
Two wing backs
A central midfielder who moves plus two mummies or make room for Whittaker.
If it works great but it looks very unbalanced with a slow midfield.

Well at least we'll know for sure, rather than same old same old. Nothing much to lose now surely. Can always revert. I still think it'll be down to attitude though. If they come out and play Cooperball with different faces, it won't make much odds. If Preston sit back deep like cardiff it will help. If they press...

Ignore me, though Bennett was in there.

Interesting switches. Now we see Cabango. I'd rather we'd been seeing him in the back 5 in recent games.

sainthelens said:
Quite obviously Lowe has pics of Cooper with a goat.

We haven't got anyone else though have we. The coal ships coming into PT move quicker than Ayew these days. Without Lowe we'd be painfully slow up the top end of the pitch.

Hmmm other than Cabango instead of Bennet this is the exact team I called for after Friday's horror show.
Time to see if I know anything about football :D

https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match/4444/Swansea-City-Vs-Preston.html

https://red.soccerstreams.net/event/swansea-city-preston-north-end-live-stream/614618

https://www.viprow.me/swansea-city-vs-preston-north-end-online-stream-1

The full backs have to realise that they’re not wing backs and don’t constantly leave the two centre backs exposed. This has happened when we’ve gone to 4 at the back in the past.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back