• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J_B said:
The full backs have to realise that they’re not wing backs and don’t constantly leave the two centre backs exposed. This has happened when we’ve gone to 4 at the back in the past.

Its all about communication JB, thats why I'm slightly concerned that Bennett isn't in there.

Hey ho, just go for it YJBs.

Captain_Sham said:
Swanjaxs said:
OK, got things to do, but will help you out.

A team who's manager that has absolutely no perception of anything that is going on around him, a manager who refuses to use the squad that is available to him, a team that is one dimensional, players that although hopelessly out of form, get picked before young fresh talent, I could go on, but have to cut the grass, hope we cobble a win together today against another hopelessly out of form side so at least you can be happy.
Again, deluded 👍

What am I deluded about? Furthermore, how can someone who claims to have lost interest in what the score will be in this match be so worried about the opinion of someone on a forum. Why does it bother you so if a win makes me happy? Seems rather odd, especially when you have already declared you have no interest in the result yourself.
It bothers me that we have clueless supporters like you.
Deluded

Blackpooljack said:
Captain_Sham said:
:lol: Lowe starts again.
What has he got to do to get dropped, maybe Coops like what Lowe keeps in his shorts ( you never know )

Don’t knock it, I enjoy an occasional mint myself.

Swansea93 said:
Woodman
Roberts
Guehi
Bennett
Manning
Fulton
Grimes
Hourihane
Ayew
Lowe
Whittaker

Close enough, let’s hope we see an attacking performance today.

I think we'll either win, lose or draw.

Either way, I'll be bored as f*ck in 2 hours time. :lol: :D

Sooo...anyone here? Have we all given up? Has Cooper bored us all to death?

Dear Preston NE, can we have the ball at some point?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back