• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A4Jack said:
Problem for me is this

Does Cooper actually think we can win this? With what is out there?

Why have the subs had no impact? The lack of intensity from us just kills anything?

It's so slow, we do everything slow. We had three defensive central midfielders and lost the midfield battle

Imagine a side with back four and Britton, Allen, Dyer, Dobbie, Sinclair and Borini......do you need three defensive midfielders?

Jesus fckn wept.
Explain this one Coops. Never mind getting embarrassed in the PL...I'm kinda dreading the play offs.

Well deserved, just like Preston and Wycombe against a shambles of a team because...cooper

Nothing more than they deserved or, more like nothing more than we deserved. It's just another Birmingham or Preston all over again.

Got exactly what we deserved, fuck all.

I hate saying this but I want the season to finish now.

Coooer simply hasn’t got a clue, Dhanda either starts a game or you don’t include him in the squad, he isn’t an impact player.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back