• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lidojack said:
I realise he's far from the only one but Guehi's form has plummeted.
Two yards too deep marking fresh air for that goal.

Bennett lost (ignored) his man.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooppp

Captain_Sham said:
A4Jack said:
File under happy clapping fk

Im not happy you presumptuos c**t.

I have been positive all season. No need for the vulgarity either. But this is unacceptable and the fact you told me on Saturday to grow up because drawing to Wycombe should be ok, says more about you than what the general expectations should be for where we are.

It's not even about the results. It's about the way we play, our ambition. Everything.

A4Jack said:
Captain_Sham said:
Im not happy you presumptuos c**t.

I have been positive all season. No need for the vulgarity either. But this is unacceptable and the fact you told me on Saturday to grow up because drawing to Wycombe should be ok, says more about you than what the general expectations should be for where we are.

It's not even about the results. It's about the way we play, our ambition. Everything.

Get fkd. You called me out. You're going on ignore fk face.

Routs wasn’t great but he was miles better than Lowe.
Roberts ... what position is he supposed to be?
Midfield was shocking.
Woodman all over the place.
Who played well? QPR.

Lost to the better team but not the better squad. What does that tell you?

Can you imagine this team in the PL? It'll be like lambs to the slaughter.

I can’t even work out what’s going on. We had two really good away performances last week and looked like we’d turned a corner, and then we go straight back to playing like we were a few weeks ago. Is it crazy to think that if Reading win tomorrow and beat us Sunday we could still miss out on the top six? Because if we keep playing like that it’s so hard to see us scoring.

Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/swansea-v-qpr-rate-the-players/

Longlostjack said:
Long hard look in the mirror needed. Absolute crap.

Would you do that if you were Steve Cooper? Seriously?

PSumbler said:
Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/swansea-v-qpr-rate-the-players/

Not now Phil, please :lol:

lidojack said:
I realise he's far from the only one but Guehi's form has plummeted.
Two yards too deep marking fresh air for that goal.

He was far from the worst tonight though. Smith had a shocker - how the hell did he stay on? Lowe looked disinterested and lacked any decent movement or touch. I could go on. So many failed to deliver out there.

Something's wrong. They don't look up for it and they don't look happy. The movmeent has gone to sh*t, and all's that's left is being negative and going backwards. When we're on top that looks like we're controlling the tempo and taking the sting out of the game. When we're chasing a game and still lack any urgency it just looks like we don't care and don't know how to change it.

Despite the league position, Cooper must be under a bit of pressure now, surely? This was the last season with parachute payments - only gets harder from here on.

Match Report

GUTLESS! Swans make it easy for QPR on another poor night

Swansea City’s chances of automatic promotion were never strong before tonight but they have now effectively ended as Steve Cooper’s side served up another pathetic display to be beaten 1-0 at home by QPR in a game where yet again we looked like doing anything other than scoring.

Read more here - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/gutless-swans-make-it-easy-for-qpr/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back