• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swansnews said:
LAST TIME OUT AT THE LIBERTY
Swansea City 0 QPR 0
EFL Championship
11th February 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfXRuIjaEq4

QPRH 20200211.jpg

That was one of the worst games I've watched live in quite a few years, both clueless teams absolutely awful, can't believe they managed to find 8 minutes of highlights from that shite. I got there earlier than usual, pissed down as I recall and had to find some shelter to eat a bag of soggy chips while I waited for my bro & his son. Definitely wished that I hadn't made the midweek 210 mile round trip and that one matchday experience made me question whether or not to even bother with midweek home games. Ironically, I haven't even had the opportunity to not go since!

I'd sooner lose 3/4-0 than scramble a draw. At least have a fckn go tonight gents. Show us some intent !!

Midfield creativity is somewhat lacking.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1384552447104880641?s=21

Is it three centre backs and wing backs or persisting with Roberts in midfield?

4 4 2 maybe?

Woodman
Naughton Bennett Guehi Bidwell
Roberts Grimes Fulton Smith
Lowe Routledge.

Or Roberts further forward in a 4 3 3?

I expect Roberts and Route to be playing as wingers in a 4-3-3. Not sure I like it tbh, would’ve given Cullen a go up front.

J_B said:
Is it three centre backs and wing backs or persisting with Roberts in midfield?

4 4 2 maybe?

Woodman
Naughton Bennett Guehi Bidwell
Roberts Grimes Fulton Smith
Lowe Routledge.

Or Roberts further forward in a 4 3 3?

I guess we won't know until we watch the game. Mind you, some people watched the game on Saturday and thought we played 5 at the back.

My guess is it'll be 4-1-3-2, or maybe even 4-1-3-1-1.

At least he had the balls to drop Hourihane. That should improve things.

Seems a negative line up to me, Routeledge had been creating and Lowe is finding the net again, but feel we need Cullen or Whittaker in there as well

Plus have to say as much as Hourihane is the new whipping boy on here, at least he will ping in a shot from outside the box

According to swans site it's routs up top with Lowe and Roberts on the wings

We should be preparing for the play offs while having a real blast at auto in case watty slip up. Instead we pick a shitload of defenders - 9 including the goalkeeper, all with defensive mindsets.

It had better work then. I would love to be surprised by a footballing masterclass. I dreamt we lost 0-3 and Cooper's head was put on a spike on the new gold bridge, only it turned out to be Brian Cornelius's head. Weird or what? No more cheese before bed.

https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match/4588/Swansea-City-Vs-Queens-Park.html

https://reddit1.soccerstreams.net/event/swansea-city-queens-park-rangers-live-stream/623284

STID2017 said:
Seems a negative line up to me, Routeledge had been creating and Lowe is finding the net again, but feel we need Cullen or Whittaker in there as well

I agree, but at least we have them both as options.

karnataka said:
STID2017 said:

I agree, but at least we have them both as options.

Yeah. To be used at 0-2

Red button not working on Virgin for me anyone else having issue

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back