• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently Smithies was confused winning and threw the ball in his net.

Stream fine for me but the time did disappear for a bit.

Deja vu here. We start a bit brightly, but then slow down and retreat deeper. The oppo get more confidence, start to press us higher up the pitch and get into the game more.

When was the last time we really took the game to an opponent form the off? That's one of the many things I used to like under Brendan. We'd often come out of the blocks flying. Now we're more interested in passing it back to Woodman and taking the sting out of the game before anything has even happened. We're so slow/laid back.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Deja vu here. We start a bit brightly, but then slow down and retreat deeper. The oppo get more confidence, start to press us higher up the pitch and get into the game more.

When was the last time we really took the game to an opponent form the off? That's one of the many things I used to like under Brendan. We'd often come out of the blocks flying. Now we're more interested in passing it back to Woodman and taking the sting out of the game before anything has even happened. We're so slow/laid back.

Yep. QPR are quite an attractive team and attack well. We are happy to soak up, chase on a mistake and counter

Fuck offski Cooper - two systems used and we are shit, would take warburton in a heartbeat

A4Jack said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Yep. QPR are quite an attractive team and attack well. We are happy to soak up, chase on a mistake and counter

Yes, but for the first 10 minutes, we were forcing their mistakes by pressing high up, now we're not.

Reading away to Luton tomorrow. C'mon Luton, do it for the Swans!

QPR are good to be watch, fair play to them. They play some lovely football.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back