• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kids got sent home from school early due to Covid scare so have been nagging me all afternoon for a BBQ, only now sitting down to catch up.

Seems like I should go and put another shrimp on.

Watford win. Don't think there's any chance of catching them now anyway even if we do fluke a win here.

Oof, Watford won at Norwich as well. Didn't realise it was an early game.

Play off lottery it is then.

I could have watched the game on Swans TV but preferred to watch a Spanish game show instead. That's how far you've dragged me down, Cooper, you shytehouse.

If we can finish third, chances are we will play Barnsley who may just have shot their lot.

Captain_Sham said:
If we can finish third, chances are we will play Barnsley who may just have shot their lot.

I hope this is the case. I would prefer to avoid either of the other two over two legs.

Cooperman said:
Captain_Sham said:

I hope this is the case. I would prefer to avoid either of the other two over two legs.

Not sure I'd fancy us against Wycombe over two legs let alone Barnsley. Come on people

We won the ball just then and had two players in their half. Two mind. At home

Cooperman said:
Captain_Sham said:

Yeah agree, they've had a great run but don't think they're as good as the other two, plus we've already beaten them twice this season.

I hate to ask this but is anyone really watching this intently?

Time for a change me thinks, it seems that the half time team talk hasn't made much difference. I hope we can give either Cullen or Whittaker more than a cameo appearance.

MrSwerve said:
I hate to ask this but is anyone really watching this intently?

My (totally legal) stream has stopped working. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

We also need a change in the middle as the lack of fizz is killing us, Grimes in particular is too slow in possession tonight.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back