• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Thread

What will the result be against Wayne Rooney's Derby County

• Swans win

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wayne Roooney's Derby win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ABSwan said:
airedale said:
Available on NOW tv, £10.

Not in Canada

Any stream list today?

Why is it not available in Canada I wonder? You’d think if someone is selling something online you’d be able to buy it anywhere.

Just checked, you gotta do it via a VPN.

airedale said:
ABSwan said:
Not in Canada

Any stream list today?

Why is it not available in Canada I wonder? You’d think if someone is selling something online you’d be able to buy it anywhere.

Its on ESPN+ which is USA, not Canada. DAZN which I see some games on are not showing it. Sky assume decides where as they have the rights.

It's about time we sent Dhanda down into League Two on loan, he's garbage at this level

airedale said:
ABSwan said:
Not in Canada

Any stream list today?

NowTV is not available outside the UK. That's not unusual, most premium content is region locked. He'd need a VPN subscription and to set his location as the UK

We all really want whitaker to be the business but in truth he's looking just biz

Blackpooljack said:
Dhanda's kit aint gonna need a wash after the match, waste of a starting birth

You never know, he might fall over and the pitch was being heavily watered before ko. :)

Skippyjack said:
It's about time we sent Dhanda down into League Two on loan, he's garbage at this level

He’s playing? :shock: :shock:

Let's be honest, if Derby had to pick one side to play against today it would have been us.

monmouth said:
Skippyjack said:

If we can call it that.. Woodman and distribution is going to cost us a goal. We're on the beach ATM, it's like 2 sides fighting for the drop

This shit wouldn’t survive 15 minutes with fans in the stadium

20 yards of space in front of you in the opposition half, turn backwards.

We’re on the settee watching this and we’ve just said how glad we are that we can also watch the bird feeders on the patio.

Cooper told us all Whittaker wasnt ready and he got slaughtered for not playing him. Honestly I think he needs at least a season in League 1, he doesn't look anywhere near what we need

After the winter window, our attacking hopes were pinned on Morris making a big impact. The Huddersfield game was the first nail in our coffin

Skippyjack said:
monmouth said:

If we can call it that.. Woodman and distribution is going to cost us a goal. We're on the beach ATM, it's like 2 sides fighting for the drop

I reckon that Freddie won’t play PL. I think he’s a good stopper, but so much more is expected from top flight goalies now.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back