• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Thread

What will the result be against Wayne Rooney's Derby County

• Swans win

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wayne Roooney's Derby win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone wake me up when it's over. I'm seriously thinking about going out to do some weeding rather than watch another 45 minutes of pointlessball.

Not totally swans related but with the championship finishing next week some Prem teams still have 6 games left.

Weirdly, I'm glad someone rather than no-one scored. At least it's more entertaining and hopefully provide a much needed rocket.

I haven't been watching but I'm guessing it's a mixture of us having nothing to play for, them needing to win, us rotating and a sprinkling of Cooperball.

PSumbler said:
BlasterJack said:
More pace in the snooker than this guff.
Makes me wonder what sort of atmosphere this style of football will generate when we are actually allowed back. A quiet/frustrating one I would suggest.

The thought of going back into football stadiums to watch this simply does not appeal

Especially when you have to drive 105 miles first, believe me :|

I know people here think that F1 is sh*t watching cars going around in circles, but I'm about to now focus on The Swans. Is it uphill or downhill from here?

I give up we have been dog shit for weeks
Hope cooper fecks off

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back