• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
had loans for years you mug. Seem to forget wilson and ojo have fcked off?

Swanjaxs said:
Ayew to Brentford next season, bookmark this 👍

Hope so. Then they’ll be down and be broke when they come back.

No worries as we'll get other loans as we can pay them, you won't be able to with no parachute payments. Admit it, you are fecked.

TheLoneRanger said:
Congratulations Brentford - next season's Fulham.

What is it Darren would say to that ?
You fill in the words.
Brentford deserve nothing.
More dives today than I have seen in any other game and the ref played into their hands

STID2017 said:
TheLoneRanger said:

You fill in the words.
More dives today than I have seen in any other game and the ref played into their hands

They were an embarrassment to the game of football and the ref was complicit.

Badlands said:
STID2017 said:
You fill in the words.

We are the ones that should be embarrassed, we didn’t even want to have one shot on goal. I find this very strange. I mean if we had won then we would have got promoted, but our lads didn’t want to have one shot on target. Weird

SgorioFruit said:
Badlands said:

We are the ones that should be embarrassed, we didn’t even want to have one shot on goal. I find this very strange. I mean if we had won then we would have got promoted, but our lads didn’t want to have one shot on target. Weird
Nothing weird about our performance.
Been playing like that for months sadly.

STID2017 said:
SgorioFruit said:

Think we were hoping for a repeat of a Norwich ( home) and early season performances. Yer correct tho, after 15 mins was obvious what was unfolding. I just thought we had 1 big show left.

STID2017 said:
TheLoneRanger said:

You fill in the words.

Surprised to hear Cooper say the ref was in charge of the play off game last year, if so Bees gt into his head early with all those cartwheel turn over dives early on, when no trainer came on.

pencoed_jack said:
Saint, you did have 1 Big Show left, it was just 1 Big Sh!t Show.

If you want a chat pal, I'll give you my number and we can chat properly ;)

We probably met back in the late eighties during my trips to the Vetch. Hope you weren't the muppet I clobbered with a shoe rack in all the fun but then again that would explain a lot.

STID2017 said:
SgorioFruit said:

Completely predictable.
If we replayed the game every day for a year Cooper would change nothing.
Their second goal was very similar to Barnsley's last week.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back