• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pencoed_jack said:
We probably met back in the late eighties during my trips to the Vetch. Hope you weren't the muppet I clobbered with a shoe rack in all the fun but then again that would explain a lot.

> Pencoed_"jack"

> Threatens violence towards another Swansea fan

I suppose it is what it is

We've played Brentford 7 times now under Cooper, 1 win when they were down to 10 men. Frank has had his number for two years

pencoed_jack said:
We probably met back in the late eighties during my trips to the Vetch. Hope you weren't the muppet I clobbered with a shoe rack in all the fun but then again that would explain a lot.

You all fckn mouth pal. Give it the big un or fck off yeah. Out of yer depth. Waiting for a reply mind. Would love a quiet drink somewhere.

Sure you would. Dream on. Jacks are always hiding when following Wales as well.

Not it ain't, we've met Jacks who have tried to hide their tattoo's when they've seen us comming in Milan.

Saint I've already got your number as it was written on the wall in the gents. Call this number for cock fun👍

pencoed_jack said:
Saint I've already got your number as it was written on the wall in the gents. Call this number for cock fun👍

I've called you out pal, shown you up as a keyboard shithouse. You don't fancy it so just fck off now yeah. We all got your number.

Piss off Saint you are the biggest key board warrior ever. Once a Jack always a Jack.

pencoed_jack said:
Piss off Saint you are the biggest key board warrior ever. Once a Jack always a Jack.

Bring it on then pal. I got no probs with it. PM me get it sorted.

End of discussion is that you run all the time. Cout always put up more fight than the Mayhill Mob.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back