• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea v Brentford, Championship Play Off Final Match Thread

Who is going to win the play off final ?

• Swansea City

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Brentford

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Somerset Bee said:
Evening Swans,

Just thought I’d have a quick look to see how you all reckon it’s gonna go on Saturday. 😀
Personally, despite what the bookies say, I make you favourites for this one.
Reckon your bigger club history: 7 yyears in the PL in the last 10 isn’t it?, League Cup winners, campaign in Europe, numerous Welsh Cups, etc. etc. compared to what we’ve done, must be the most important things, and mean you’re pretty confident about coming out on top?

Plus we have some proven PL players, a manager that has won a cup final, and you’re a lower league bunch of bottlers with a bug eyed pants wetter for a manager, so yeah we probably are better placed to keep our unbeaten run at new Wembley ticking over. How’s your play off record? I wouldn’t say favourites though, as in a cup final it doesn’t work out like that and there’s no such thing. Ask Wigan.

Thanks for asking
😀 As expected!!

Somerset Bee said:
Evening Swans,

Just thought I’d have a quick look to see how you all reckon it’s gonna go on Saturday. 😀
Reckon your bigger club history: 7 yyears in the PL in the last 10 isn’t it?, League Cup winners, campaign in Europe, numerous Welsh Cups, etc. etc. compared to what we’ve done, must be the most important things, and mean you’re pretty confident about coming out on top?

You finished above us, you have been on a good run of form so I would think that your supporters are pretty confident of going up, we have both been involved in a few play offs over the years especially around our league 1 time.

Maybe it’s your time, I don’t think any Swans fans are confident and most just want us to play well. It’s a one off game anything could happen, injuries, red cards dodgy decisions who knows, I am going just for the occasion and to support the Swans.

It won’t be the end of the world for us if we lose, I would like to go up but the PL is a pretty cynical world where your faith in football gets tested by some of the antics, the money generally goes to players and agents.

Somerset Bee said:
monmouth said:
Plus we have some proven PL players, a manager that has won a cup final, and you’re a lower league bunch of bottlers with a bug eyed pants wetter for a manager, so yeah we probably are better placed to keep our unbeaten run at new Wembley ticking over. How’s your play off record? I wouldn’t say favourites though, as in a cup final it doesn’t work out like that and there’s no such thing. Ask Wigan.

Thanks for asking
😀 As expected!!

Ditto :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacemaker said:
Somerset Bee said:
Evening Swans,

You finished above us, you have been on a good run of form so I would think that your supporters are pretty confident of going up, we have both been involved in a few play offs over the years especially around our league 1 time.

Maybe it’s your time, I don’t think any Swans fans are confident and most just want us to play well. It’s a one off game anything could happen, injuries, red cards dodgy decisions who knows, I am going just for the occasion and to support the Swans.

It won’t be the end of the world for us if we lose, I would like to go up but the PL is a pretty cynical world where your faith in football gets tested by some of the antics, the money generally goes to players and agents.

I think that's a fair assessment. one good, thing, whatever happens, we won't be playing Brentford next season!

karnataka said:
Pacemaker said:

I think that's a fair assessment. one good, thing, whatever happens, we won't be playing Brentford next season!

Sounds good to me!!! 😁

Somerset Bee said:
karnataka said:

Sounds good to me!!! 😁
You ain't fooling me knobhead. You've been on yer site spouting the anti Welsh arrogant bollox with the rest of yer sorry butes. Stay consistent yeah.

sainthelens said:
Somerset Bee said:
Sounds good to me!!! 😁
You ain't fooling me knobhead. You've been on yer site spouting the anti Welsh arrogant bollox with the rest of yer sorry butes. Stay consistent yeah.
Eh??
I'm agreeing that we'll be happy not playing you lot too!! 😁

Somerset Bee said:
sainthelens said:
Eh??
I'm agreeing that we'll be happy not playing you lot too!! 😁

I'll be happy when you disappear up your ass in 5 days time...

Funny how Brentford's knowledgeable fans failed to remember what we did between 1980-83 in our history !

The arrogance and entitlement on their forum is unbelievable, Sky has clearly deluded their senses and has convinced their fans that they're special etc.. I find the everything London narrative has clearly brainwashed cockneys thinking that they're a bit special, or have cockneys always been the same?

They are expected to win by everyone 100% .. probably the most one sided predicted play off game ever.

Their fans are already planning trips to Anfield and bus parade around Ealing market.

We are extremely lucky diving cheats who con the ref's in every game and they are a one trick Toney .

Somerset Bee said:
Evening Swans,

Well obviously after reading your forum thread the opposite is the case. Deflection. It’s your turn. 😂

Brentford are an excellent team and we're the underdogs, but I don't see why they are such overwhelming favourites. They lost 8 times this season including to Preston (who finished 13th), Stoke (14th), Coventry (16th) and Birmingham (18th). We lost a few more matches including to lower teams than these, but we have a very good chance. Put it this way, no-one anywhere would be astounded if we won this one.

Glyn1 said:
Brentford are an excellent team and we're the underdogs, but I don't see why they are such overwhelming favourites. They lost 8 times this season including to Preston (who finished 13th), Stoke (14th), Coventry (16th) and Birmingham (18th). We lost a few more matches including to lower teams than these, but we have a very good chance. Put it this way, no-one anywhere would be astounded if we won this one.

The keep harping on how they hammered us at the Liberty in the 1-1 draw and we were extremely lucky yet fully omitting their home game against us when we should have won and was the better side. Smoke and mirrors surrounds this whole charade of this fixture Saturday. Deep down they really don't want to even contemplate remotely losing this so will keep hammering the selected facts to push their promotion bid.

The Goblin of a Manager they call SC could well be their downfall this weekend

With every bit of arrogance they spew, its fckn obvious they are engulfed with insecurity.
Come kick off, reality will see them freeze.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back