• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Watford Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Watford win

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
As a final call-out to highlight what an utterly discriminatory and self centred person you are Mikey - you seem to take great pleasure out of the fact you think I have mental health issues and look to always take take the Mick, always.

I mean, what type of low life tries his best to take the piss out of someone he thinks has mental health issues and does his best to encourage other low lifes to do the same. And of course some of the hapless twats jumped on that bandwagon. Filth. Worse than racists. Proper pond life, mouthbreathers as you like to call them.

Awwww, going for the sympathy vote now, Karl? All hurt and vulnerable. You'd have a bit more credibility if you weren't such an obnoxious, aggressive bast*rd in all your other posts, lovely boy! 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
I don't 'think' you've got mental health issues, Karl, it's as clear as day you're a Grade A psychotic lunatic.

"Psychotic lunatic". Is it allowed to say that ?

You're now utterly tied up in knots. And showing you're true colours Mikey. Many will now see you for who you truly are.

My job is done. Over to you to keep up your appearance. We all know how important is it to you. (It's what underachievers do - they do their level best to try and show off, even when it comes to saying you're having chips and aldi olives, in the sun, in benidorm).

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:
Awwww, going for the sympathy vote now, Karl? All hurt and vulnerable. You'd have a bit more credibility if you weren't such an obnoxious, aggressive bast*rd in all your other posts, lovely boy! 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
I don't 'think' you've got mental health issues, Karl, it's as clear as day you're a Grade A psychotic lunatic.

You're now utterly tied up in knots. And showing you're true colours Mikey. Many will now see you for who you truly are.

My job is done. Over to you to keep up your appearance. We all know how important is it to you. (It's what underachievers do - they do their level best to try and show off, even when it comes to saying you're having chips and aldi olives, in the sun, in benidorm).

Tbh I think pego summed you up perfectly.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, you've really tied me up in knots and thoroughly humiliated me. I feel like a whipped dog 🐕

But enough comedy for one night, Karl. Nighty night, lovely boy, and don't have nightmares about chips, olives and Benidorm 😱

PSumbler said:
Any chance the crap could be moved to its own thread so the matchday one can be kept for what was an excellent win for the team today

After all surely that makes us all happy?

By all means. Move it to a thread for us proper fans who go to all home and away games would love to see a thread for proper fans. Proper fans who don't get all girly and hurl cheap shot abuse at our manager when we lose a game; a thread for fans who don't just tune in when we're winning; a thread for fans who don't hurl discriminatory abuse at those they believe have mental health issues.

Oh hang on - that thread clearly doesn't belong on this forum. A forum which promotes and encourages discrimination. I'm sure the Club and wider social media will be intrigued when looking in.

KarlHRummenigge said:
PSumbler said:
Any chance the crap could be moved to its own thread so the matchday one can be kept for what was an excellent win for the team today

By all means. Move it to a thread for us proper fans who go to all home and away games would love to see a thread for proper fans. Proper fans who don't get all girly and hurl cheap shot abuse at our manager when we lose a game; a thread for fans who don't just tune in when we're winning; a thread for fans who don't hurl discriminatory abuse at those they believe have mental health issues.

Oh hang on - that thread clearly doesn't belong on this forum. A forum which promotes and encourages discrimination. I'm sure the Club and wider social media will be intrigued when looking in.

Ah, there it is. Stick to Stomfront Independent and your fellow knuckle-draggers over there.

PSumbler said:

Bit Aled Jones / Cliff Richard there Phil. Enjoying the post match entertainment to be honest :)

KarlHRummenigge said:
PSumbler said:

Bit disingenuous Rums. Nobody was hurling abuse until you came along.

Longlostjack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

Bit disingenuous Rums. Nobody was hurling abuse until you came along.

Indeed. Pretty obvious tactics. Come on here and get abusive, then try and turn it around when he understandably gets some back. Try to paint the forum fill of right-wing knuckle draggers as the nice, kind place (against all evidence). What a snowflake.

Anyways, back on point. What a fab performance, and it's not a one off. I had my doubts as did many, but we are learning. You need at least two things to progress - talent, and the ability to develop. Cooper, Grimes etc. and our squad are, for me, proving that. I'm not expecting responses from the cliques on here, but imo we really are on the cusp of another something special, should we keep hold of Cooper and the main body of this excellent squad. Just missing cheering them on from my seat, as I always have.

coops will be offski im afraid if we dont go up. For all the pelters the club has had, we dont half pick some good managers and players. Look at cardiff, what manager/player for them as gone on to anything better since Ramsey?

highlights :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xamy8KHnrMM

eteb said:
coops will be offski im afraid if we dont go up. For all the pelters the club has had, we dont half pick some good managers and players. Look at cardiff, what manager/player for them as gone on to anything better since Ramsey?

If he were to go it wouldn’t be the end of the world. We’ve always picked a manager. Onwards and upwards. Crapdiff- bless them.

Edit: Bobbly excepted.

Against 2 experieced Premier League strikers & a wide player supposedly a transfer target for Man Utd our defence continued to impress.
Considering we'd lost our most experieced centre half to injury & another in the warm up that shows how well coached we are.
The difference Cooper & his team have made to our defensive solidity is massive.

2 premier league experienced strikers but both carrying a bit of excess weight to my eyes. I admire Deeney a lot for his honesty and how he conducts himself off pitch, but as their supposed talisman he had zero influence on the game today, which is serious credit to our guys.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back