• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Watford Match Thread

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Watford win

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should also be noted here that we are halfway through the season and are yet to conceded a headed goal...

I love how much Karl R-H hates Monmouth :lol:

Yours.

The Public Sector

exiledclaseboy said:

Yours.

The Public Sector

It's a man crush but he is in denial

Great stuff, 7 points out of 9 since Christmas & although we've been there or thereabouts all season our performances are obviously getting better 🙂

monmouth said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Utter clown and the most plastic of plastics. You only support us when we're winning. The first to hurl abuse, we're glad you won't be returning to the Liberty as you pronounced.

Stick to your pubic sector, reMoanmouth agenda - it's far more you.

Yeah, plastic since 1969, 🤣

ps arsehole, I haven't been public sector since 1985 and I saw public sector guys do a fabulous job, far more talented than most of the private sector dickheads I managed. I have been on three boards of top 10 bluechip companies though. Your turn, Mr Rockefeller. Oh and my wife is public sector as a nurse... what scum she must be eh?

Now stop stalking me and get back to your bedsit and suck off DGT, fantasy boys.

So just as expected, you choose to deflect when pressured, unable to accept your deficiency - you know, the way you managed to when you succumbed and (embarrassingly I'm sure) saw the light a few months ago - when you said you were "embarrassed of the internet persona you had become, the one your wife and children would cringe at".

Easy for plastics living in the shires to Moan. Moanmouthshire - got a ring about it hasn't it, sad ol' Steve Martin.

Terrific game and result. Really enjoyed that.

Particular credit to Bidwell who filled in pretty much seamlessly in the back three.

And MGW - I’d forgotten how good he is. If he is now fit he can really be the difference.

One striker in and we stand every chance. I’d also recall Cooper (if we are able) from Newport so we have plenty of cover at the back.

exiledclaseboy said:

Yours.

The Public Sector

Slip of the tongue there - Moanmouth, and Pubic sector. Keep up, mun

Dear god, not another Pubic Sectorist surely ??

This could be fun

KarlHRummenigge said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Yours.

The Public Sector

Slip of the tongue there - Moanmouth, and Pubic sector. Keep up, mun

Dear god, not another Pubic Sectorist surely ??

This could be fun

Into my third decade In HM Home Civil Service, my friend. Anyway, great win today.

KarlHRummenigge said:
monmouth said:
Yeah, plastic since 1969, 🤣

ps arsehole, I haven't been public sector since 1985 and I saw public sector guys do a fabulous job, far more talented than most of the private sector dickheads I managed. I have been on three boards of top 10 bluechip companies though. Your turn, Mr Rockefeller. Oh and my wife is public sector as a nurse... what scum she must be eh?

Now stop stalking me and get back to your bedsit and suck off DGT, fantasy boys.

So just as expected, you choose to deflect when pressured, unable to accept your deficiency - you know, the way you managed to when you succumbed and (embarrassingly I'm sure) saw the light a few months ago - when you said you were "embarrassed of the internet persona you had become, the one your wife and children would cringe at".

Easy for plastics living in the shires to Moan. Moanmouthshire - got a ring about it hasn't it, sad ol' Steve Martin.

Back to football 👍

Pegojack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Utter clown and the most plastic of plastics. You only support us when we're winning. The first to hurl abuse, we're glad you won't be returning to the Liberty as you pronounced.

Stick to your pubic sector, reMoanmouth agenda - it's far more you.

Has your mam forgotten to give you your tablet this evening, Karl?

You're far too boring, a bit thick and one-dimensional to bother with. Wallow in chav-dom in outer Benidorm. (you will though no doubt get called out by others when you cringingly attempt a show-off when dining out on chips and aldi olives at tea time)

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:

You're far too boring, a bit thick and one-dimensional to bother with. Wallow in chav-dom in outer Benidorm. (you will though no doubt get called out by others when you cringingly attempt a show-off when dining out on chips and aldi olives at tea time)

Careful Karl, your jealousy's showing through again......
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

exiledclaseboy said:

Yours.

The Public Sector

I'd love to know what his brain user name really is from before. He certainly has a massive hard on for me.

Children today.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:

Wow what a cock you are. I work for the council. Whatcha got for me big boy

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:

When you find the plot be sure to let us know.

Play nicely gentlemen we are all Swans fans at the end of the day.
Fantastic win, we are definitely in with a shout now. Jamal Lowe what a diffenence confidence makes.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back