• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Smith & Fulton have been outstanding and the best game I can remember for a long time from Connor Roberts.

It’s all coming together nicely.

Magic_Michu said:
Smith & Fulton have been outstanding and the best game I can remember for a long time from Connor Roberts.

Consistency is key now. Put a decent run together between now & new year.

We seemto have a good squad right now, great competition for places.

karnataka said:
Magic_Michu said:

Consistency is key now. Put a decent run together between now & new year.

Shame thete's an international break coming up. That's usually when our form goes down the toilet.

Much more like it in terms of the level of aggression and ambition shown on the pitch. We were a bit more ragged in possession to begin with, but more than made up for that with the willingness to try things off the cuff. Made a big difference to the kind of tepid caution we've mostly shown.

Want to see Dhanda play more in that #10 role.

Very composed and professional performance today.
Gave away a few good half chances but you'll always do that in this league. Applied loads of pressure and kept very solid at the back when we needed it.
All this after making three changes in key positions! Turning into a very mature side this.

Terrific result lads. Very happy in the Bont. Curry delivery pending. 2nd and Cooper doing amazingly with so little investment.

Two very tough away games to come this week.

Nothing to fear though the way we are playing.

To cap things off the turds lost to a 91st minute winner.

BrynCartwright said:
Terrific result lads. Very happy in the Bont. Curry delivery pending. 2nd and Cooper doing amazingly with so little investment.

What’s your choice of curry, Bryn?
I fancy a curry myself but everyone else wants American because it’s Halloween :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJA8b3esxfE&ab_channel=ticktock70

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back