• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

Great win. Should have been at least 3 or 4 but will take a win over Stoke any day. Well done boys.

Well played boys, an accomplished performance, three points and second in the league.

BLAZE said:
There's nothing in this league to be feared. By and large the points we've dropped have be given away rather than taken away, too. We'll be fighting for autos this year IMO

Bar Coventry... they were easily better than us on the night... we were holding on.

Great all round effort. Naughton did a great job in the 3 and we pressed high and quicker.

Only issues still. Woodman still tentative on crosses and not even sure what Grimes role is.

MOTM - Fulton and Guhie.

Clown life membership - McClean the route 1 donkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEu_ESfbSwc&ab_channel=KBGaming

A4Jack said:
Have they even had a shot?

I don’t think Freddie had a shot to save even if they did.

Good performance that. Could have done better with the final ball a couple of times, but otherwise pretty decent all round.

Excellent evening all around, well done to all.
Also may I add Mr Cooper, you sir are doing a fine job.
👏👏👏👏 COYS

I enjoyed that 🤗 some great football and moving it forward a bit quicker really made a difference.
Well done to the boys.👏👏👏

Ringwood Jack said:
Great all round effort. Naughton did a great job in the 3 and we pressed high and quicker.

Only issues still. Woodman still tentative on crosses and not even sure what Grimes role is.

MOTM - Fulton and Guhie.

Clown life membership - McClean the route 1 donkey

Bennett is the calming influence, all we need is a decent striker and I'm certain we can give it a good shot this season.

Swanjaxs said:
So is Cooper IN or OUT tonight 🤔 😂

There can only be one answer. Second in the league, achieved on the back of a player budget hamstrung by the Premier League hangover and Ayew's wages, signings achieved through his reputation, and so on.

Swanjaxs said:

I do love football fans, lol. Dhanda shite, Dhanda good. Fulton shite, Fulton good. Etc, etc. :D Same for Cooper.

Consistency is the key.

MrSwerve said:
Swanjaxs said:

I do love football fans, lol. Dhanda shite, Dhanda good. Fulton shite, Fulton good. Etc, etc. :D Same for Cooper.

Consistency is the key.

Aye, things are not perfect and I'm sure that Cooper is searching for more consistency. However I wouldn't swap him for many others managing in this league.

05438-A46-D196-4932-8-ACF-F3-A4-DB876-A02.png

Say no more.👏

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back