• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread

Superb half - very well played

Only downside is that we should be at least 2 or 3 goals clear

Same again second half Steve - dont change it

Decent half.

I never understand some of the stick Fulton gets. He's not a great player, but the way some people carry on about him you'd swear he was absolute shite. Usually does a good job when called upon, either to start or off the bench.

Guehi is class

Manning looks a good footballer

Dhanda offering what we've been missing sing MGW got injured

We need to take these chances. At 1-0 the ref can always give them a penalty for a “foul” on the half way line.

Dr. Winston said:
Decent half.

I never understand some of the stick Fulton gets. He's not a great player, but the way some people carry on about him you'd swear he was absolute shite. Usually does a good job when called upon, either to start or off the bench.

Totally agree. Has a bit of dog in him too.

J_B said:
I like Bennett. No nonsense defender.

He never seems like he has to sprint anywhere which is the mark of a good centre half.
It's nice to have an experienced, calming influence at the back.

Dr. Winston said:
Decent half.

Almost guaranteed to get a seven out of ten from him. Very rarely turns in anything less.

Dr. Winston said:
Decent half.

Because a lot of our fans dont understand what teams need in terms of players....Fulton is much underrated on here like Naughton Jac Cork and our current manager

Dr. Winston said:
Decent half.

Very underrated, more than decent

Very decent first half, we were totally domenant, expect Stoke to come out better in the second half.
Am expecting us to raise it up, and should see them off.
Super goal from Fulton. Good half from Geuhi, very solid. Yep great start, now let's finish them off.

Swanjaxs said:
Stoke can't play this poorly 2nd half...

They wont unless we let them by sitting back, cooper has to be pro active when he makes his subs as stoke have a very strong bench.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back