• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
The Brentford post match narrative is underway

https://twitter.com/WestLondonSport/status/1354535544211058690

Breaking News...

Brentford can't beat 10 man Swansea!

Muteswan said:
Magic Michu posting on their site is trying to explain that we normally play decent football. They are not happy. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you’re interested.
https://griffinpark.org/index.php?threads/swansea-1-1-bees.134848/page-8

They are one set of privileged pricks.

I hope and pray that they implode again, it wouldnt even bother me if we didnt go up as long as they didnt as well.

Not sure you mean that, forget them, if we don't get promoted after watching this team dominate for most the season I would be disappointed. Brentford in the prem sounds as interesting as Gareth Thomas on a cooking show :)

Akajack said:
Not sure you mean that, forget them, if we don't get promoted after watching this team dominate for most the season I would be disappointed. Brentford in the prem sounds as interesting as Gareth Thomas on a cooking show :)

I take it you are being forced to watch it as well🙄

That Brentford forum 😂😂😂😂

What an absolute cocky lot hey!? You could take a few of them on there but all of them are so disrespectful and talk on their team as they are the best team in the league(no questions asked).

magicdaps10 said:

What an absolute cocky lot hey!? You could take a few of them on there but all of them are so disrespectful and talk on their team as they are the best team in the league(no questions asked).

It's a comical read - as was said earlier in the thread they seem to have some level of self entitlement and are blaming their inability to win on both the referee and the linesman.

They dominated us but ultimately had just 5 shots on target. And that is why they didn't win.

Neath_Jack said:
Lucky we have such a terrible goal keeper.

Some nonsense being posted chaps.

Sometimes the other team plays better than you.

Great point after going a goal and a man down.

Jack Army!

I was a bit shocked at the overconfidence in the lead up to this game and now I'm shocked at the overreaction to the (admittedly very poor) performance. It hasn't taken long to turn on Cooper again. This thread makes for disappointing reading IMHO

We're as much in the mix for automatic promotion as we were at 18:59, talk of settling for the playoffs etc. is knee-jerk, defeatist bollocks

Well done on a massive point gained and here's to a big improvement Saturday 👌🏻

magicdaps10 said:

Read into it that they are an unsecure lot, unhinged.
Shit scared they'll blow up again. I'd quite like it if they went up if it wasn't for the cvnts that follow and manage em.

yep oher than the goal and woodmans save they didnt really test the goal

Fireboy said:
Akajack said:

I take it you are being forced to watch it as well🙄

go on, who makes a pie without pastry :D :D :D

PSumbler said:
magicdaps10 said:

It's a comical read - as was said earlier in the thread they seem to have some level of self entitlement and are blaming their inability to win on both the referee and the linesman.

They dominated us but ultimately had just 5 shots on target. And that is why they didn't win.

I just suggested the same on their forum

And got banned for it :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
PSumbler said:

I just suggested the same on their forum

And got banned for it :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/bfcgpg/status/1354546967167295492

https://twitter.com/bfcgpg/status/1354538313428963328

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads