• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Blackburn win

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bakajack said:
Blackburn player milked that red so i have zero symparhy for them losing that. Fisher today for me showed why we forked out for him

Seriously? Ok…

monmouth said:
bakajack said:
Blackburn player milked that red so i have zero symparhy for them losing that. Fisher today for me showed why we forked out for him

Seriously? Ok…

What could you honestly nitpick about his performance today? Saved what he had to, dealt with crosses when he had to and had excellent distribution

I didnt see him deal with a single cross. In fact he left two that were his go and he was lucky the player missed.

bakajack said:
monmouth said:
Seriously? Ok…

What could you honestly nitpick about his performance today? Saved what he had to, dealt with crosses when he had to and had excellent distribution

Its his second game for us... Played ok today but still to be convinced he's an upgrade, hopefully that'll come.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
bakajack said:

Its his second game for us... Played ok today but still to be convinced he's an upgrade, hopefully that'll come.

Put it better than me.

Well done boys. It’s been a while since we dug in, showed guts and came away with the result.

Pato the difference. I’d love to know what happened. Someone’s lying. He can’t both have been in the wrong state of mind to play because of contract issues AND not had any concerns and been available to play. Martin keeps saying he’s been badly advised, there must be something in that.

Whenever they are asked about Pato now, they should just answer with, “it’s all done, there’s nothing more to say”

monmouth said:
I didnt see him deal with a single cross. In fact he left two that were his go and he was lucky the player missed.

I remember him dealing with a couple of crosses including one where the Blackburn player had shoved him into the net (which the ref gave a foul for anyway). It seems obvious to me that the goalkeeping coaches are instructing keepers not to come claim crosses unless they absolutely need to.

Very good win today, well done boys. Almost 40 minutes with 10 men. Manning a bit unlucky to be fair.
Defended well.
Well pleased tonight.👍

Was comfy giving Russ a slating after Tuesday...well justified me thinks.
And more than happy to heap praise on the lads after tonight. Guts in abundance, chuffed for Oba to get his goal and great to see Pato like he's never been away. ( almost like a new signing).
Ref was a total cvnt (as per).
But performance of the night was the crowd. Brilliant from start to finish.
Just how the fck they are 2nd just says what this league is.

sainthelens said:
Was comfy giving Russ a slating after Tuesday...well justified me thinks.
And more than happy to heap praise on the lads after tonight. Guts in abundance, chuffed for Oba to get his goal and great to see Pato like he's never been away. ( almost like a new signing).
Ref was a total cvnt (as per).
But performance of the night was the crowd. Brilliant from start to finish.
Just how the fck they are 2nd just says what this league is.

All of the above.

monmouth said:
Get in. We needed that. Brave, resilient and lucky. There’ll be better days. That’s a very big win.

Not sure it’s worth that celebration. The whole thing was very Cooperesque.

To me it showed that the pressure was getting to RM and it was just an outpouring of relief

3swan said:
monmouth said:
Get in. We needed that. Brave, resilient and lucky. There’ll be better days. That’s a very big win.

Not sure it’s worth that celebration. The whole thing was very Cooperesque.

To me it showed that the pressure was getting to RM and it was just an outpouring of relief

He celebrates like that after every win - I know, there hasn’t been many

Somehow someway we won that.

You have to remember the table IS lying at the moment, Blackburn looked like a dangerous team by nature of being in 2nd, but they are 3 games ahead of those behind them

Likewise we are nowhere near a relegation battle

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back