• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Blackburn win

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take your criticisms tonight and shove it up your a**e. Grit determination and a bit of skill in the first half, a good performance and great 3pts.

Described on the BBC website as "One of the most bizarre and lopsided games I've ever seen"

Cracking win, wasn’t expecting that. closer to the play offs than the relegation zone. Does that put to rest the “relegation battle” talk now?

Get in. We needed that. Brave, resilient and lucky. There’ll be better days. That’s a very big win.

Not sure it’s worth that celebration. The whole thing was very Cooperesque.

jackjackjackjack said:
Described on the BBC website as "One of the most bizarre and lopsided games I've ever seen"

good. We';ve battered a fair few this season and come away with nothing

Blackburn player milked that red so i have zero symparhy for them losing that. Fisher today for me showed why we forked out for him

monmouth said:
Get in. We needed that. Brave, resilient and lucky. There’ll be better days. That’s a very big win.

fairness mon we didnt have much choice

Magic_Michu said:
That attacking line up we started with will scare a lot of teams for the rest of the season.

Probably because it certainly scared the hell out of me. And our possession stats are probably b*g*r*d up as well. :-(

Not far off what i was advocating for in terms of formation. As a forward lineup itis indeed very adventurous

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/05/swansea-city-1-0-blackburn-rovers-your-player-ratings/

eteb said:
monmouth said:

fairness mon we didnt have much choice

Oh I agree, I’m thrilled with it. Shows how much pressure he felt under. It’s very satisfying when it’s not all you’ve got.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back