• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Blackburn win

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some very complimentary comments on the Blackburn forum! These are 2 of my favourites!

“Beaten 1-0 by a pathetic, dysfunctional 10 man football team”.

“ So so frustrating. Swansea are utter shite. Desperately tried to hand us goals and we couldn't take advantage. In the end ironically the fact they went to 10 men didn't help our cause as it meant they didn't mess around with it at the back and we had all the ball and couldn't counter attack. Devastating loss”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/1jlatibeaudiere/status/1490057606345465856

FelindreJack said:
Some very complimentary comments on the Blackburn forum! These are 2 of my favourites!

“ So so frustrating. Swansea are utter shite. Desperately tried to hand us goals and we couldn't take advantage. In the end ironically the fact they went to 10 men didn't help our cause as it meant they didn't mess around with it at the back and we had all the ball and couldn't counter attack. Devastating loss”

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not that I give 2 fcks for them, but they pressed the panic button way too early, lumping the ball in blind as soon as we were down to 10 men. For a team in 2nd, THEY were total dogshyte.

sainthelens said:
FelindreJack said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not that I give 2 fcks for them, but they pressed the panic button way too early, lumping the ball in blind as soon as we were down to 10 men. For a team in 2nd, THEY were total dogshyte.

I do like to gander at opposition forums when we win, purely for entertainment value and comments like these. It seems the general consensus on there was that we’re their guarantees 3 points this month where they have 5-6 tough games. Thankfully, that hasn’t gone to plan for them. They’ll drop slowly and hopefully out of the play offs come the end of the season.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/05/martin-praise-for-paterson-and-obafemi/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/05/mowbray-we-hadnt-planned-for-swans-approach/

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/02/05/swansea-city-1-0-blackburn-rovers-10-man-swans-hold-onto-vital-win/

FelindreJack said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Devastating loss”. “We had all the ball”, “they went to 10 men”, but “Swansea were shite”.
How didn’t you win then? 🤣🤣

WxmJax said:
Whether I go to Stoke next week hinges on this.

Looks like it's back on the cards now.

It's the hope that kills you

https://twitter.com/Andyfisher18/status/1490073796044365831

WxmJax said:
WxmJax said:
Whether I go to Stoke next week hinges on this.

Looks like it's back on the cards now.

It's the hope that kills you

I think we will kick on from here.
I would say enjoy yourself in Stoke but even if we win no one enjoys themselves.

FelindreJack said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahh ...the desperation of those chasing promotion. There were plenty of posts like that, by us, last season as Automatic promotion fell through our fingers. Bless.

Captain_Sham said:
FelindreJack said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahh ...the desperation of those chasing promotion. There were plenty of posts like that, by us, last season as Automatic promotion fell through our fingers. Bless.

Can understand their point of view as must have viewed us as a definite banker away win
Shame it all went wrong for them. Their cheating and getting our man sent off probably undid them :D :D

exiledclaseboy said:
Magic_Michu said:
That attacking line up we started with will scare a lot of teams for the rest of the season.

You sure?

I'd like to that confident but I can't recall more than 2 shots at goal even before the sending off. That wouldn't put shivers through many teams.

Excellent result against the odds.
But can we do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke?

Well someone had to say it.

It was a great result and a gritty performance.

We controlled the ball in the first half, Blackburn should really have scored though

Backs to the wall when Manning went off but again we were grateful for wasted finishes

Great to get a win but still plenty to work on

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back