• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Bristol City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City

• Swans win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team's unsurprisingly looking very low on confidence. The passing isn't crisp, we're slow and indecisive on the ball, hence making mistakes and giving it away. Unless something changes, I can't see us getting anything out of this match.

Cabango does think he’s Messi every now and then. It rarely ends well…

Yet another shapeless half of football from us, bereft of ideas and always a gift at the back of a goal. We are shit.

I feel like we might pull Cabango and bring on Ntcham. Let Downes take the defensive position to give us a bit more of an attacking presence on the field.

bakajack said:
I feel like we might pull Cabango and bring on Ntcham. Let Downes take the defensive position to give us a bit more of an attacking presence on the field.

An attacking change? You must be mad 🤣

Also why the fk is the commentator calling this game the Severnside Derby?

You can pass the ball as much as you want but ultimately football is about two elements scoring goals and stopping the other team from scoring. We don’t do either of those things very well and it’s not a recipe for success. 1 goal in 5 and a half games is horrific.

Martin needs to reconfigure his team to what his squads strengths are. They need to start creating overloads out wide to create more chances for the strikers.

WxmJax said:
Obafemi, turn left and we're away or turn right and lose the ball. Complete lack of awareness.

I take it back. Get in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back