• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Bristol City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City

• Swans win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Pegojack said:
So no linkies of any kind?

It's another afternoon of anxiously watching this thread and Flash Scores then.....

https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/5862/Swansea-Vs-Bristol-City.html

Thanks, but that bluddy thing never works for me, all I get is a load of unrelated adverts.

Pegojack said:

Thanks, but that bluddy thing never works for me, all I get is a load of unrelated adverts.

You have to keep clicking on play then click back after about 3 times it'll play but it's not showing the game at the moment anyway, I've got it on radio

Pegojack said:

link working now👍

Jack2jack said:
Pegojack said:
link working now👍

Thanks. I can get it on my phone, but when I click the link on my desktop, which I prefer for the big screen, all I get is a frozen shot of the live match, with a big white 'play' arrow in the centre. Of course, when I click it, I get directed to some feckin advert screen.

Obafemi, turn left and we're away or turn right and lose the ball. Complete lack of awareness.

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:
link working now👍

Thanks. I can get it on my phone, but when I click the link on my desktop, which I prefer for the big screen, all I get is a frozen shot of the live match, with a big white 'play' arrow in the centre. Of course, when I click it, I get directed to some feckin advert screen.

PM sent

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:
link working now👍

Can't you cast it to your big screen?

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:
link working now👍

yeah on my phone too. On pc use right hand link, when ad comes up on another tab kill that and click on link arrow, may have to do that several times. Dont bother with LH link👍

Jack2jack said:
Pegojack said:
yeah on my phone too. On pc use right hand link, when ad comes up on another tab kill that and click on link arrow, may have to do that several times. Dont bother with LH link👍

Thanks, mate, that's worked.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back