• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Fulham FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Fulham?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Richard said:
Anyone else worried about the defence after hearing the starting line-up?

Compare the substitutes benches, we have absolutely no one to come on if we need a goal , only players to come on and shut up shop.

Bringing in Ntcham for Christie, that can only I imagine mean Downes dropping into central defence and Manning taking up the left wing back role with Smith taking on right wing back duties. Otherwise our team is totally lopsided, the other option is Naughton as wingback but I feel like he is too vital to our central defence to move him out of his usual position.

Shot to nothing. I expect us to get bummed. I have a feeling for 1_1 though. As long as we score first and they don’t get a stupid earl goal, or it could be 0-lots.

bakajack said:
Bringing in Ntcham for Christie, that can only I imagine mean Downes dropping into central defence and Manning taking up the left wing back role with Smith taking on right wing back duties. Otherwise our team is totally lopsided, the other option is Naughton as wingback but I feel like he is too vital to our central defence to move him out of his usual position.

Cabango had a poor game at their place played out on the right so hope he gets the job of marking Mitrovic Instead of Naughton.

karnataka said:
bakajack said:

Cabango had a poor game at their place played out on the right so hope he gets the job of marking Mitrovic Instead of Naughton.

We're in trouble if he's marking Naughton

https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/6063/Swansea-City-Vs-Fulham.html

Total football from us so far. Best I’ve seen is play under Martin.

Swansea 0-3 Fulham 😂

Itchysphincter said:
Jack2jack said:
https://soccer24hd.com/game/match/6063/Swansea-City-Vs-Fulham.html

I can never get those links to work.
click the link,load page then click the 720 link,will start automatically 👍

Cracking strike by Obafemi.
Dare I say we look good?
Not many opportunities for either side though

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online