• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Fulham FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Fulham?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darran said:
I’m not disappointed with the scoreline but anyone that says that wasn’t boring as f*ck is watching a different game to me.

I quite enjoyed it, but I’m not entirely sure I could say why. I like seeing us play around the press without fucking it up, even if I know we probably won’t do anything much when we get around the press.

Same, I've enjoyed it compared to some of the dross we've witnessed this season. Passing it around nicely, more direct build-up. Against top of the league, I'm happy with that.

Such a shame, we played some of the best football we've played all season in patches.
Different type of test now, how resilient can we be?

monmouth said:
Darran said:
I’m not disappointed with the scoreline but anyone that says that wasn’t boring as f*ck is watching a different game to me.

I quite enjoyed it, but I’m not entirely sure I could say why. I like seeing us play around the press without f*****g it up, even if I know we probably won’t do anything much when we get around the press.

Any shots on target? :lol:

Fulham are absolutely walking the league and we have given them a game first half, one that could go either way.
Shame Manning has gone in to force the ref to make a decision as we all know which way that will always go.

I don't understand Manning. It was a reckless challenge. He gave the ref an option to produce the red card. I hope Martin gives him a bollocking at half time.

Darran said:
monmouth said:
I quite enjoyed it, but I’m not entirely sure I could say why. I like seeing us play around the press without f*****g it up, even if I know we probably won’t do anything much when we get around the press.

0-0

According to the stats, we've had one, they haven't. Oba's shot was probably on target which is why their keeper needed to top it over. Seeing as you asked. 😁

Darran said:
monmouth said:

You’re so 2018.

Oh honestly.. We're down to 10 men.
Keep it tight for 15 minutes then start fannying about with it. What a useless pass to Grimes, f*cking hump it and regroup.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back