• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Fulham FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Fulham?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silly needless tackle from Manning, he needs to learn to control himself. Arguable whether it's a red card or not, but they do get given as red now and again. Didn't need him to dive in like that in that position of the field.

MrSwerve said:
Silly needless tackle from Manning, he needs to learn to control himself. Arguable whether it's a red card or not, but they do get given as red now and again. Didn't need him to dive in like that in that position of the field.
Fair assessment 👍

One things for sure, we’re going to miss Manning for 3 games

I’m not disappointed with the scoreline but anyone that says that wasn’t boring as f*ck is watching a different game to me.

I’m not saying right or wrong (can both be argued) but that’s sure spoilt a decent finely balanced game. Cant see them letting us away with this, and if by some miracle they do, we sure as hell ain’t going to nick one from a set piece!

Libertarian said:
One things for sure, we’re going to miss Manning for 3 games

Four match ban I think, his second red of the season.

monmouth said:
I’m not saying right or wrong (can both be argued) but that’s sure spoilt a decent finely balanced game. Cant see them letting us away with this, and if by some miracle they do, we sure as hell ain’t going to nick one from a set piece!

Yep, it’s killed it. Backs to the wall for 45 minutes now. Obafemi onto a long ball over the top is probably our only hope, if we can keep them out.

monmouth said:

Grimes freekick screamer into the top corner in the 94th minute confirmed. :D

It'll be backwards into our own net unforunately!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back