• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Fulham FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Fulham?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah and that’s pragmatic, this game is gone. And there are plenty more upcoming

monmouth said:
FelindreJack said:
Own goal 🙄 I’m sorry, but the referee ruined this game. Just try and keep this a respectable score now.

To be fair Manning ruined the game, he has gone studs up more than once this year and that always creates its own risks if you mistime it. Needs to keep his studs pointed down.

Agreed.

Manning is a liability at times and the challenge was completely stupid. In a nothing part of the pitch, no danger whatsoever and costs us the game. As for the goals so far, just ridiculous. There has to be some sort of maturity to our play surely.
The ref will get blamed, and it could have been a yellow, but he’s relatively card happy all season, we know that, so why give the option. We are a long way off being a team that can compete at this level week in week out.

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:
To be fair Manning ruined the game, he has gone studs up more than once this year and that always creates its own risks if you mistime it. Needs to keep his studs pointed down.

Agreed.

Manning is a liability at times and the challenge was completely stupid. In a nothing part of the pitch, no danger whatsoever and costs us the game. As for the goals so far, just ridiculous. There has to be some sort of maturity to our play surely.
The ref will get blamed, and it could have been a yellow, but he’s relatively card happy all season, we know that, so why give the option. We are a long way off being a team that can compete at this level week in week out.

I saw this on Twitter.

Attachments

• 94AA0222-0186-46CB-88C0-9132F49432AD.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 829
Darran said:
That substitution screams we’ve given up with half hour to go too.
That's what I thought too. If you want an out ball, you need your fastest player on the pitch.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
That substitution screams we’ve given up with half hour to go too.

So we should. Nothing doing here so may as well regroup.

I've been in this position myself, although not recently of course, and when you're under the cosh, we were always told to hit the ball long to your fast out ball player and it gives you a chance to get back into shape and to draw breath before the ball comes back.

Scored from a corner.
We have scored form a corner…

Not convinced about the lino down this side. Been several call now that have looked off.

What a mess though. No organisation out there.

karnataka said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
So we should. Nothing doing here so may as well regroup.

I've been in this position myself, although not recently of course, and when you're under the cosh, we were always told to hit the ball long to your fast out ball player and it gives you a chance to get back into shape and to draw breath before the ball comes back.

Oh I completely agree. But we are going to lose, so keep him fresh. I guess it doesn’t matter what happens anyway as it’s such a nothing season so maybe just have a go, but may as well try again on Saturday. The one I would prefer not to happen is bringing Bennet on in any situation,

Games gone to sh*t! How has the ref not given that on Kyle Joseph? The blokes a moron mun.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back