• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Fulham FC Match Thread

What will the result be against Fulham?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job of not giving anything easy away in the first 15 seconds there FFS

Manning has cost us this game. It's damage limitation now I am afraid.

I cannot believe fisher has played that pass there, first seconds of second half with new personnel on, settle into it ffs.

Criminal

Own goal 🙄 I’m sorry, but the referee ruined this game. Just try and keep this a respectable score now.

FelindreJack said:
Own goal 🙄 I’m sorry, but the referee ruined this game. Just try and keep this a respectable score now.

Manning and Fisher are to blame.

FelindreJack said:

To be fair Manning ruined the game, he has gone studs up more than once this year and that always creates its own risks if you mistime it. Needs to keep his studs pointed down.

Why has Bennett come on over Burns? Its just painful to watch.

Bryanswan said:
Why has Bennett come on over Burns? Its just painful to watch.

Came on for Downs who took a knock in the first half

Edit. Just reread your post. Misread it first time

FelindreJack said:

Sent off against Blackburn, and now sent off again tonight. The only person who has ruined the game is that Bell End Manning.

Manning missing for the Cardiff game now as well.

Perhaps it's for the best anyway given his propensity for rash challenges & being a hothead at times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back