• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naughts looked like he had a knock in the first minute but coming off now. Smith on now wonder what that does for the team shape

Obafemi is playing well so far, looks to be applying himself and making a couple very good runs in behind.
Shame Naughton has had to go off.

Kyle looked done after that early clearance. Brandon Cooper would be good now, or Biddy

Smith?? Downes to centre back?

I hope we get Pato back in. He would have a field day with Wolf and Ntcham and Obafemi woth this kind of time and space to pick out a pass or a shot

bakajack said:
I hope we get Pato back in. He would have a field day with Wolf and Ntcham and Obafemi woth this kind oaf time and space to pick out a pass or a shot

I'd be surprised if we could fit Pato, Wolf and Ntcham into the same team. Would have thought 2 from those 3 tbh.

Wolf and Pato with Christie and Ogbeta as overlapping wingbacks. Got Grimes and Downes to fill defensive berths if they push forward while Ntcham runs the middle of the park

Someone screaming 'shoot' from the goal kick - I love fans.

I'm just putting this out there... Fish stinks in goal, he's like a poor man's version of Bender. How the fuck this game is nil nil is beyond me, Luton should be 3 up but for crap finishing.

For about 6 or 7 mins just before Nauts went we actually looked like an attacking football team, since then its been the ususl fayre

Cooperman said:
This line up is a top six quality at the very least.

Should be 4-0, could well be 0-1, I'll settle for anything that brings three points.

😂 Top six of league 1 maybe

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back