• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
I'm just putting this out there... Fish stinks in goal, he's like a poor man's version of Bender. How the f**k this game is nil nil is beyond me, Luton should be 3 up but for crap finishing.

He doesn’t like coming for crosses, does he?

Obafemi has done well. The service has dried up a bit yhe last ten to fifteen of the half. Unlucky not to score - dont think he could have gotten any more contact on that one. It was either get a nick or dummy to trick the keeper from Grimes pass and hope it rolled past him.

Cant blame him for trying to get the goal himself

Anyone awake still? Atmosphere the quietest it’s been all season here.

I'm just putting this out there... Fish stinks in goal, he's like a poor man's version of Bender. How the f**k this game is nil nil is beyond me, Luton should be 3 up but for crap finishing.
didnt mean to give the post the thumbs up, how the hell is it Fishers fault that luton can"t hit the target

Hqlf time qnd reading some of these comment is bewildering … almost wishing is to lose.
Good first half but no bite from Obi or Wolf.
Back line doing better than i expected especially as Naughton is off.
Luton are here for the draw and without a bi5 of luck they will have it.

That substitution came at the wrong time. We were playing some good stuff until then

Badlands said:
Hqlf time qnd reading some of these comment is bewildering … almost wishing is to lose.
Good first half but no bite from Obi or Wolf.
Back line doing better than i expected especially as Naughton is off.
Luton are here for the draw and without a bi5 of luck they will have it.
" luton here for the draw " how do you work that out they've missed 3/4 gilt edge chances

Blackpooljack said:
didnt mean to give the post the thumbs up, how the hell is it Fishers fault that luton can"t hit the target

It's not his fault they can't finish, I dunno where you read that love. Fisher is shit. Luton should be 3 up but can't finish. Hope that helps.

Inclined to disagree. Fisher hasnt done any wrong so far today - almost given a hospital pass by Cabango in the first minute but otherwise he has cleaned up and distributed the ball well.

bakajack said:

Inclined to disagree. Fisher hasnt done any wrong so far today - almost given a hospital pass by Cabango in the first minute but otherwise he has cleaned up and distributed the ball well.

One man's meat...

Blackpooljack said:

It's not his fault they can't finish, I dunno where you read that love. Fisher is s**t. Luton should be 3 up but can't finish. Hope that helps.
no it doesnt how is luton missing make fisher shit

Blackpooljack said:
It's not his fault they can't finish, I dunno where you read that love. Fisher is s**t. Luton should be 3 up but can't finish. Hope that helps.
no it doesnt how is luton missing make fisher s**t

One last go.... There is two different sentences with a full stop in between them in one post. Read it a couple of times slowly.

Feel a bit for Oba, he's making some decent runs in behind, but he needs someone to get closer for a link up.
Still worry bout our defence tbh.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back