• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

What will the result be against Luton?

• Swans win

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Luton win

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerome with the assist, had to have some involvement

Gifted them the game, we dont create enough and anything we do create we can't finish.
Luton are terrible, should be beating these.

We have scored 3 goals in our last 7 games. Looking at our Feb fixtures I dont even think we can forget about relegation just yet.

Got to score goals when you are on top. Ben needed to bury that header really, but we need to be creating more. Ballooning shots over the bar like an amateur and taking crap corners should be a hefty fine.

How the loving fk can you get half way through a season without scoring from a set piece?

Captain_Sham said:
We have scored 3 goals in our last 7 games. Looking at our Feb fixtures I dont even think we can forget about relegation just yet.
Christ exactly, no way are we safe, teams around us will fancy beating us. Where are we going to pick up points in our remaining fixtures?

We never get any penalties.....cos we don't get in the box!!!!

Frustrating, we’ve haven’t been that bad, just not really creating anything.

We win this with Pato you feel.

We’re a complete mess aren’t we? I’ve defended RM as much as I can but this is completely unacceptable.

Magic_Michu said:
Frustrating, we’ve haven’t been that bad, just not really creating anything.

We win this with Pato you feel.

I don't feel that way. When did he last play for us?

0-1 down in Injury time
Throw-in deep in their half
Back to the keeper
Wtf???

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members