• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Nottingham Forest win

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
27343-E25-C32-F-48-D1-A572-24-FA85-E5639-C.jpg

AF345532-E475-4-B22-8-FCC-57-A4-AFDE2505.jpg

FA1-A3453-3-DE6-4-CBD-8-C03-BCC411-D27-B2-C.jpg

50-BA3-E61-F964-4-DD4-858-B-8-A641-E314-B1-F.jpg

BC50211-B-CC62-48-C0-933-B-6-A8-F10-F59439.jpg

2770997-D-A4-F0-46-F7-AA38-15530686-A016.jpg

DFF54-C66-74-F7-4-FF2-A520-CAE45-E2-F7-F4-E.jpg

SWANSEA-WALES-JULY-05-A-general-view-during-the-Sky-Bet-Championship-match-between-Swansea-City-and.jpg

My first game since 1-0 over Cardiff before the lockdown. I won’t be able to sleep come Friday night!

Cooper has been lucky and inherited some pace and hasn't had a chance to sell them yet. That Johnson bloke and the full back on the right are bloody rapid. The thought of Williams being picked or, if they move to their left and target that instead...Bennett, is bloody scary. They can wang it into the channels all day..or just play it out after dispossessing Grimes...or Smith can just pass it to them.

My confidence is waning. The wingnuts will be thrilled if we lose.

monmouth said:
Cooper has been lucky and inherited some pace and hasn't had a chance to sell them yet. That Johnson bloke and the full back on the right are bloody rapid. The thought of Williams being picked or, if they move to their left and target that instead...Bennett, is bloody scary. They can wang it into the channels all day..or just play it out after dispossessing Grimes...or Smith can just pass it to them.

The wingnuts are on the other site, Vetchonian who was dubious at the start and Perch, who let's face it, hated every manager including Martinez when we romped league one, but he did have a soft spot for Brendan, but he had a grudge over Laudrup FFS an all, he's against the grain no matter what, he's a weird tw*t

Unusually for me, I'm feeling confident. Normally I don't expect us to score many goals but this time I'm going for 3-0 to us.

Cooper will be playing safety first and hit us on the break, but we'll be a goal ahead at half time and score another 2 in the second half as our 72% possession takes its toll.

Glyn1 said:
Unusually for me, I'm feeling confident. Normally I don't expect us to score many goals but this time I'm going for 3-0 to us.

Cooper will be playing safety first and hit us on the break, but we'll be a goal ahead at half time and score another 2 in the second half as our 72% possession takes its toll.

3-0?.. Cooper's whole setup relies on pure luck or a shocking referee decision.. God takes pity on the unfortunate tw*t.. how many times did Ayew or a shocking refs call help him out?.. his set piece defending was ok, that's the only strength of a rigid system over substance

3-1 to the mighty Swans.

But only if the senior players, led by our astute leader Grimesy, are given carte blanche to revert to Plan B, our winning formula.

Plan A, and we'll lose, possibly heavily.
Plan B and it's a level playing field, a proper battle of proper, winning football. And we could nick it with Piroe's class.

And even if Martin sets us up in his comfort zone of Plan A, I reckon our senior players will be looking to outsmart Coops and will take the initiative as they so often do when they revert ironically to effective, efficient proper winning football.

2 massive egos in the technical area, a question of who's brave enough. The clever money will be on a dull 0-0. For me, RM has to go for this, 2 consecutive soft defeats should mean we come out flying, tough one to predict how this'll go. One thing is certain, lose and it'll be a little toxic down there and the honeymoon period will come to a shuddering halt.

AndyCole said:
3-1 to the mighty Swans.

But only if the senior players, led by our astute leader Grimesy, are given carte blanche to revert to Plan B, our winning formula.

Plan A, and we'll lose, possibly heavily.
Plan B and it's a level playing field, a proper battle of proper, winning football. And we could nick it with Piroe's class.

And even if Martin sets us up in his comfort zone of Plan A, I reckon our senior players will be looking to outsmart Coops and will take the initiative as they so often do when they revert ironically to effective, efficient proper winning football.

Now if you're going to do that, you have to explain exactly what you see as Plan A and Plan B. What are the differences between the two?

Otherwise you're just setting yourself up to be 'right' no matter the result. We lose or a bore draw and it's because we stuck to your idea of Plan A. Win and it's because we employed whatever Plan B is in your eyes. Putting out a vague argument about undefined plans just to be 'right' whatever happens in front of a few football fans on the internet would be crazy. Right?

https://www.football365.com/news/swansea-nottingham-forest-celebrate-steve-cooper-decision

FelindreJack said:
My first game since 1-0 over Cardiff before the lockdown. I won’t be able to sleep come Friday night!

You can catch up on your lack of sleep between 3 p.m. and 4.45 on Saturday, if last few matches are anything to go by.

Bit harsh, but we need to create more in final third. Anymore passes back to keeper, from half way line or with a few minutes left on clock and we need a goal to even get a draw and we continue to pass sideways and backwards.

If Rhys William's starts, in fairness you wont be able to sleep, for all the effing and blinding. That's just me.

Skippyjack said:
monmouth said:

The wingnuts are on the other site, Vetchonian who was dubious at the start and Perch, who let's face it, hated every manager including Martinez when we romped league one, but he did have a soft spot for Brendan, but he had a grudge over Laudrup FFS an all, he's against the grain no matter what, he's a weird tw*t
well I can tell you that so called wingnut will be hoping Martin gets his act back together as he did in October and gets us a win.
I do not want to see a Cooper fist pump
yes I keep banging on o my because im for up of being told how better it is this season..yet we have won less have less points and scored less goals.
we have won only one game in the last 5 and that against the team that if were not for points deductions would be bottom of the league having only won 2 games to date
the only thing Martin g
has improved is our possession stats for all the good so called control of the ball has done to our results.
tButhey jo in Martin we trust....I hope he goes back to the lineup and tactics from October.
Let's hope we win

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back