• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Preston North End | The EFL championship | Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Preston win

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magic_Michu said:
Their Spanish number 2 spat on Fulton when he was down injured… Joey reacted badly to it and lamped their manager… good on him.

They were a disgusting side. Cheating c**** and the ref let them get away with it all night.

I enjoyed that though :lol: - much better than the weekend’s borefest. First half we tore them a new one.

bakajack said:
Opinions remain divided on Chico - a fantastically gifted footballer but his theatrics were beyond embarrassing at times.

At least he was a good footballer. Lati not so, sadly.

While we’re on the subject, I wish Manning would play the ball and not the man all the time. He could have cost us near the end there when he hurled himself to the ground (again) despite being in front of his man and in control.

3swan said:
Well that was the good the bad and the ugly.
We started slowly then dominated the first half and could have been one of two more ahead at half time. Second half you knew they would throw everything at us but we started sleep walking. Things got very nervous when they got the second. How we didn't kill the game off minutes before the brawl. Great to get the fourth, but we need to kill games off.

Another fine heading our way, will that be the third this season?

Started slowly? How much quicker do you want us to score? :lol:

First half was unbelievable. I was expecting the inevitable fuck up once it went to 3-2 but fair play we pushed on and got the 4th. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fight like that at a football match before, not involving the swans at least. I personally thought it was fucking brilliant 😂 never had a reason to dislike Preston (I’ve always seen them as a irrelevant club who don’t do anything like a Barnsley or something) but now I do 😂

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Started slowly? How much quicker do you want us to score? :lol:

I knew someone would pick that up :D
Apart from our quick start, we allowed them too much space,but then took control.
At HT it was talk of don't give them nearly goal. Got very nervous, and we are our own worse enemies.we
Entertaining game but some screaming at the TV moments in the second half.

Justice done in the end though.

FelindreJack said:
never had a reason to dislike Preston (I’ve always seen them as a irrelevant club who don’t do anything like a Barnsley or something) but now I do 😂

This is very disrespectful to a grand old club. PNE have been league champions twice and have won the FA Cup on two occasions.

We will never see the Swans do that in our lifetime.

Roger said:
This is very disrespectful to a grand old club. PNE have been league champions twice and have won the FA Cup on two occasions.

Roger by name Roger by nature , do you work in accounts Rodge?

It’s not disrespectful to those that made Preston great many, many years ago.

This lot were whingeing, cheating, fouling, moaning, ref baiting scum and they got exactly what they deserved.

Roger said:

Speaking of lifetimes, not many people still alive who witnessed Preston do any of that.

Risc said:
Speaking of lifetimes, not many people still alive who witnessed Preston do any of that.

Especially considering that the last time was 133 years ago. :lol:

Roger said:

We'll never do what Liverpool have done, I fckn hate them as well.

J_B said:
It’s not disrespectful to those that made Preston great many, many years ago.

This lot were whingeing, cheating, fouling, moaning, ref baiting scum and they got exactly what they deserved.

This. We should send them a batch of our shirts seeing as they wanted them so badly. Someone even tried to have someone’s shorts off near the end. How the ref let them keep doing it all game I’ll never know. Weakest ref we’ve had for ages, the useless tw*t.

Roger said:

To quote a Planet Swans legend…

“Fuck’em” 👍

Magic_Michu said:
Lati is a terrible footballer and comes across as arrogant and doesn’t actually care too much about the club

I dont think thats fair, he was full of banter after we beat the scum one time so he's bought into the club on some level

I wont comment on him as a footballer though coz I hate slagging off our own. Being diplomatic though we wont miss him as much as Manning

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back