• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Preston North End | The EFL championship | Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Preston win

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karnataka said:
Thought Darling had a superb game, I wish he'd been at right back for the whole season.

Was thinking the same, he has an eye for a pass that Lati just does not have as well as the confidence to actually make attacking runs and try to take someone on.

karnataka said:
Thought Darling had a superb game, I wish he'd been at right back for the whole season.

His recent performances should be the final nail in the Lati coffin but they wont be.

Entertaining stuff.
Shouldn’t have been though.We should really be killing these games off without getting ourselves into these situations

lidojack said:
Lats is just a dreadful footballer.

Yep. Always looking for aggro, was put away on the right in the area late in the game but his complete lack of pace allows the defender to catch up, then he falls flat on his face trying to buy a penalty.
I really hope he fecks off at the end of the season but I suspect a last minute signing of his contract, because no other fecker will take him.

Their Spanish number 2 spat on Fulton when he was down injured… Joey reacted badly to it and lamped their manager… good on him.

Pegojack said:
Yep. Always looking for aggro, was put away on the right in the area late in the game but his complete lack of pace allows the defender to catch up, then he falls flat on his face trying to buy a penalty.
I really hope he fecks off at the end of the season but I suspect a last minute signing of his contract, because no other fecker will take him.

I can’t stand him… I can’t remember disliking any of players before… but him. He’s awful and arrogant.

When all is said and done that's now 16 from 18.
5 points off the playoffs with three games left to play.
The only downer is the games are all against sides with similar aspirations to us about putting together a mini run to try to sneak into the playoffs in Norwich, Hull and West Brom.

Magic_Michu said:
I can’t stand him… I can’t remember disliking any of players before… but him. He’s awful and arrogant.

Opinions remain divided on Chico - a fantastically gifted footballer but his theatrics were beyond embarrassing at times.

Well that was the good the bad and the ugly.
We started slowly then dominated the first half and could have been one of two more ahead at half time. Second half you knew they would throw everything at us but we started sleep walking. Things got very nervous when they got the second. How we didn't kill the game off minutes before the brawl. Great to get the fourth, but we need to kill games off.

Another fine heading our way, will that be the third this season?

Thought there maybe few goals in this, but that was a fantastic night of entertainment.

sainthelens said:
Thought there maybe few goals in this, but that was a fantastic night of entertainment.

Probably the most entertaining night I’ve had this season, enjoyed the game a lot.

bakajack said:
Opinions remain divided on Chico - a fantastically gifted footballer but his theatrics were beyond embarrassing at times.

You can’t compare Chico and Latibeaudiere… Chico was at least a quality footballer who I sensed loved Swansea… he seemed to get the fans and the place… even tho some of his theatricals were embarrassing at times - I mostly found them amusing.

Lati is a terrible footballer and comes across as arrogant and doesn’t actually care too much about the club - he’s angling for a move… I can’t believe he’s getting any game time here let alone to think he can do better!

lidojack said:
His recent performances should be the final nail in the Lati coffin but they wont be.
To be fair to Lati he was better on the left tonight in the first half and had a good battle with their rugby tackling number 2

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back