• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Swans win

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sainthelens said:
Chief said:
I prefer it when they're acting the big one pretending they're massive and proclaiming they're coming to batter little old Swansea.

They're coming this time with no pressure, they don't expect to win and doube has been done.

Dangerous situation I think.

Sorry Chief, but they'll be dreading coming here. Having been butchered twice last season, should they concede first it'll be carnage for them.
All we have to do is defend properly, play an ok game and thers only one outcome. Russ' ego was through the roof after both games last year, he'll be hell bent on another win.

See I find this confidence dangerous!

'All we have to do' - we can't think this way. We need to be ready for a battle.

Chief said:
sainthelens said:
Sorry Chief, but they'll be dreading coming here. Having been butchered twice last season, should they concede first it'll be carnage for them.
All we have to do is defend properly, play an ok game and thers only one outcome. Russ' ego was through the roof after both games last year, he'll be hell bent on another win.

'All we have to do' - we can't think this way. We need to be ready for a battle.
Can I ask how you'll think it'll go if we score first?

TheLoneRanger said:
FelindreJack said:
Isn’t he the prick we had against Sheffield United?

Yep, that's him. His overall record with us is ...

Home Games
P6 W3 D1 L2

Away Games
P3 W2 D0 L1

Overall Record
P9 W5 D1 L3
👍

Not a bad record for a ref in charge of our games.

Chief said:
sainthelens said:

Oh it's going to be a battle.
Personally thinking. A draw means they can't do a double on us. Unless we do draw them in January cup weekend.
Saying that, they've seen us come from behind to win a few games, so if we do score first, can see the chanting muppet making serious mistakes in his substitutions.
We could be the next big 'bus to land on the Hudson.

Coat.
Got🤣

sainthelens said:
Chief said:

I don't know. But it won't be as easy as last season. It can't be. Surely.

sainthelens said:
Chief said:
I prefer it when they're acting the big one pretending they're massive and proclaiming they're coming to batter little old Swansea.

They're coming this time with no pressure, they don't expect to win and doube has been done.

Dangerous situation I think.

All we have to do is defend properly

Yeah that's the bit we ain't very good at.

Chief said:
sainthelens said:

I don't know. But it won't be as easy as last season. It can't be. Surely.
I'm with Chief on this add to it Pato,Piroe and Allen being out i can only see a feisty close game.
Although i'm never confident going into derbies we could have won the last 100 i'd still be worried. :lol:

sainthelens said:
Let's not forget it was Mark Hudson leading the " You jack bstrds wer coming for you" chants on the scum players bus when they reached the PL.
He's started biggin em up already for Sunday.
So let's send him and the rest of the inbred heads down back east Sunday.

Out of curiosity, did they get punished for that chant? Not that I think they should have been, but interesting to compare to the reaction from their fans and the FAW to the flag and t-shirt at Wembley.

Come on Blackpool!

Also Middlesbrough, Huddersfield, Hull, West Brom and Coventry.

We'll do our part so it's up to you to do yours 😁

Beat these tomorrow and we dump them right in the relegation dogshit, whereas we’d be up the pointy end. This is why I’m thinking they’ll win. It would be too perfect.

Glyn1 said:
Come on Blackpool!

Also Middlesbrough, Huddersfield, Hull, West Brom and Coventry.

We'll do our part so it's up to you to do yours 😁

And 5 of those 6 teams picked up points which is much more than could have been reasonably expected. IF (and it's a big IF) we win tomorrow, then Cardiff are right in the relegation mix.

I prefer to say fvck all until the end of the game, that way you dont look like a bellend if it all goes t!ts up. Going to be a nervy one as usual.
Hope we win obviously.👍COYS.

There isn't a chance in hell we will win this game, you will beat us comfortably, and to be honest I couldn't give a toss anymore, wouldn't bother me if we just got relegated and disbanded, I used to love Cardiff City with all I have, but the club don't give a toss about anyone, they certainly don't care about this game as it proved last season, unfortunately you are way, way ahead of us and you always will be, all you need to do is turn up, we will lie down for you, im going for another 4-0 tomorrow

Bluebird1988 said:
There isn't a chance in hell we will win this game, you will beat us comfortably, and to be honest I couldn't give a toss anymore, wouldn't bother me if we just got relegated and disbanded, I used to love Cardiff City with all I have, but the club don't give a toss about anyone, they certainly don't care about this game as it proved last season, unfortunately you are way, way ahead of us and you always will be, all you need to do is turn up, we will lie down for you, im going for another 4-0 tomorrow

We also couldn't care bout you. But nice try in saying you ain't bothered. You fluke a win tmrw and we'll be infested with you lot.

sainthelens said:
Bluebird1988 said:

We also couldn't care bout you. But nice try in saying you ain't bothered. You fluke a win tmrw and we'll be infested with you lot.

Trust me, I ain't bothered, it used to really affect me, and last year at the CCS finished me off, never again, I won't be watching it, ill look at the result at the end and that's it, you have won the match already, no doubts

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back