• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Swans win

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one thing I didn't want to see was those wing backs.

Praying they prove me wrong.

Didn't Martin state we would have one injured player back today?? Shame Manning isn't fit. Big ask for the wingback but they need to step up today

Ringwood Jack said:
Didn't Martin state we would have one injured player back today?? Shame Manning isn't fit. Big ask for the wingback but they need to step up today

We seem to have a very weird track record with injuries.

Players disappear for an indefinite amount of time for vague reasons and then just reappear out of nothing.

It is a side severely lacking in experienced heads, I can't think of anyone in that starting side who is 30+
Naughton on the bench but thats about it really.

Pegojack said:
Aye, that defensive line up doesn't inspire much confidence.

It doesn’t really, does it. Clutching at straws, but maybe they’re going to grow over the next couple of years (I mean in ability, not height lol). I think Latti’s peaked, but the others have some potential. Shows the lack of depth really, as we’ve only Manning who could improve it (Naughts having had a ‘mare this year).

Paid $26 for DAZN for a month to see this at 5am.

Thought I'd be able to see a couple of Prem games at least during the month. Only to find DAZN lost the Premier League this year.

Ah well..... Come on you Swans!!!!

It seems that ‘twatting around at the back’ has well and truly returned…

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back